Click here to join our community of experts to get information on job search, salaries and more.

How to Find a Job in the USA from South Africa?

Foreign nationals who are from South Africa can find a job in the U.S.A by first obtaining an H-1B visa and then applying for a work permit. Several other options are also open to obtain U.S. employment such as exchange visitor work and study visas, seasonal visas and employment-related green cards.