Click here to join our community of experts to get information on job search, salaries and more.

How to Apply for a Job in the USA from Spain?

There are several ways to apply for a job in the U.S.A from Spain and get permanent residency. To obtain U.S. employment, first seek employment at a US-based company in Spain and request your employer to sponsor your H-1B visa so you can relocate to their U.S. office.