Click here to join our community of experts to get information on job search, salaries and more.

How to Apply for a Job in the USA from Oman?

To apply for a job in the U.S.A when you are in Oman, first, get a petition (Form I-129) approved on your behalf by USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) and then apply for an H-1B work visa at the U.S. Embassy. You must hold a bachelor's or higher degree to be eligible for employment in the U.S.