Company: ZF Group
Location: Livonia MI
Posted on: September 19
We are looking for a new colleague in our Research and Development Department at our location in Livonia, MI!
The Active Safety Division of ZF North America offers application specific solutions for a variety of different automotive steering and brake control products. Continued growth in our Livonia, MI office has created an opportunity for an experienced professional to join our Software Design Team supporting brake control applications.
- Design of softwarecomponents for embedded systems in accordance with the requirements
- Design of AUTOSAR software component descriptions with modeling tools
- Specification of the behavior of the components using UML
- Optimization of the design in terms of resources (RAM/ROM run-time) and other criteria
- Design of embedded software and associated tooling (e.g. code Generators)
- Define, track and review work packages for software components to be implemented (in the C language) and tested offshore
- Close international cooperation with other departments, customers and projects
- Support for implementation and testing in the areas of requirement analysis, architecture, integration and software security analysis according to ISO26262
- Bachelor degree in Electrical and/or Computer Engineering, Computer Science required;Masters degree in electrical or computer engineering preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience of working knowledge of C/C++ as well as the software development lifecycle.
- Experience with embedded software development
- Ability to integrate software with target hardware in a lab environment
What We Offer
A supportive collaborative team environment;Annual Incentive Plan; Hybrid work environment; Paid Vacation;Personal Time;401k Plan;Health Care Benefits;Paid Holidays;Tuition reimbursement for educational advancement;A strong diversity culture;Supportive Employee Groups and community outreach activities