Description If you're looking for work as a Software Developer this company could have the long-term contract to permanent opportunity for you, if you are talented and detail oriented. If you can be responsible for implementing new features, maintaining existing code, and refactoring existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company, you will be successful at this position. A growth mindset and the ability to work both independently and with a team are required for success at this position.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Assist with Scrum team to display right work estimates
- Arrange and supply production support
- Deliver clear and consistent report around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- This is the perfect job for you if you want work where you will maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Continually conduct code-review and unite with other developers Requirements - Applicants with familiarity with scrum are preferred
- Applicants with experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc., are preferred
- Candidates who can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments will be the best fit for this position
- Well-founded grasp of Microsoft SQL Server
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- C Sharp Programming (C#) experience highly desired
- .NET Framework experience
- C# experience preferred
- .NET experience
- Deep understanding of Web API
- Applicants with familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database) are strongly preferred
- Prior work with API design
- You'll be a good fit for this position if you have experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.
Robert Half is the worlds first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity even on the go. Download the Robert Half app () and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.