Accenture Cloud First is a new multi-service group of 70,000 cloud professionals that brings together the full power and breadth of Accentures industry and technology capabilities, ecosystem partnerships, and deep commitment to learning and upskilling clients employees and to responsible business, with the singular focus of enabling organizations to move to the cloud with greater speed and achieve greater value for all their stakeholders at this critical time. Specifically, this new group integrates the companys wide-ranging cloud expertise, including cloud migration, infrastructure, and application services and ecosystem partnerships; deep industry and cross-industry insights, data and Applied Intelligence capabilities; Accenture Interactives leading experience design skills; and insights from the companys unmatched experience in modernizing and operating large IT estates and key business processes across finance, HR, marketing, supply chain and specific industries for leading global companies. This operational experience at scale is critical to ensuring companies realize value from their cloud and digital transformation. Edge computing, integrated with the cloud, also will be a key focus area. Accentures $3 billion investment will be used to continue advancing often together with its cloud and broader technology ecosystem partners industry roadmaps, data models, and solutions; cloud AI data and AI architectures; integrated full-stack infrastructure and applications capabilities; cloud tools, assets, and automation to drive lower unit cost and innovation; and research and development in edge computing and related cloud technologies.
The Cloud First Global Incubation team works on scaling of breakthrough technologies that are the future of cloud. Examples of the technologies and areas include edge, data mesh, digital twins, and robotics. The team helps our clients bring in first of its kind new technology capabilities to create a differentiated digital foundation. They work with pioneering pilot projects across a diverse set of industries and customers to develop next-generation cloud architecture solutions from industry, start-ups and academia and assets.
Team members regularly speak at industry wide conferences like Strata and IoT Solutions World Congress on topics like AI, Digital Twin, DataOps and ModelOps, and Innovation.
As a future member of the Cloud First Global Incubation team we are looking for people that are self-driven, think out of the box and are excited to work on challenging and innovative projects and have ability to deal with ambiguity, and motivated to learn about a broad set of technologies. Examples of which are developing AR/VR applications (e.g. with Unity& Hololens devices),Big Data Technologies (e.g. Spark, Druid, Redshift, Neo4j), ML/AI (NLP, applications to improving businesses and lives, AI on the edge), new programming paradigms like low/no code(e.g. Mendix) to name just a few.
Being a team player is a must. You will be working daily with your team members as well as other Accenture groups/external customers to manage product releases and day-to-day development activities. You'll be expected to make those around you better, participate in designing new software, do code reviews, and most importantly produce deployable assets.
As a team member you will also be working with Accenture Labs by taking POCs and research work they have executed and building on concepts in a very dynamic environment to be highly differentiated technology experts within a domain.
Cloud First Innovation is a place you can develop your career while making a direct impact for customers at scale. The team has senior developers that will continuously be involved in coaching and technical mentoring.
- Minimum of 1 year of non-internship professional software development experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C (11 or newer), C#, or Python including object-oriented design.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with Cloud architecture, multi-tier distributed systems, APIs, big data, microservices and serverless
- Minimum of 6 months of experience (professional or internship) with Emerging Cloud Technologies such as AI, XR, ML, edge computing, blockchain, digital twins, etc.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience (minimum of 12 years), or an Associate degree with a minimum of 6 years of equivalent work experience.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, design patterns, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management (Git), build tools, CI/CD tools, testing, and operations
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
Professional Skill Requirements
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Ability to work & collaborate effectively
- Ability to apply risk-based approach to prioritize work
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively, persuasively with technology and business stakeholders
- Ability to document work and ideas effectively in writing
- Motivated to learn new technologies and identify process improvements and efficiencies
- Ability to adapt to change while continuing to deliver on assigned objectives
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $61,600 - $97,199 and information on benefits offered is here. ()
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here ()
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement () .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 , send us an email () or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
. click apply for full job details