Location: Akron, OH (Hybrid work)
Sponsorship Available: No
Relocation Assistance Available: No Goodyear. More Driven.About the Position
The Business Intelligence / Data Visualization Developer
will be a member of the Data Engineering and Analytics team. This position is responsible for converting business requirements/needs into visualizations by creating the data structure, modeling and joining all the data together all in the effort to Support critical business decisions and business operations. This individual engages/facilitates with various stakeholders within Information Technology and the business to identify requirements and determine the most appropriate visualizations and analytical tools. Experience with visualization tools such as; SAP Analytics Cloud, Tableau, and PowerBI; forecasting / planning tools would be desired as well as data modeling. Primary Responsibilities
Required Education and Experience
- Responsible for developing visualizations for complex data sets specifically working with SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Provide guidance to internal Data Analytics team, IT and business users on data visualization tools
- Define, document, develop and deliver analytics allowing the data to tell a story. Support business partner(s) in setting up highly interactive frontends
- Work across data analytics projects to provide support in data analytics methodology, processes and standards.
- Participate in data analytics design reviews. Create/Deliver user training. Responsible for user acceptance testing.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors degree in related area.
- 3 or more years of relevant experience with 1 or more years of experience in Business Intelligence - Desired.
- In lieu of degree 8 or more years of relevant experience.
- Experience in data warehouse concepts, methodology and technology
- Broad working knowledge of multiple business functions/processes
- Knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practice, trends, technology and information
- Understands and works with the organization's mission, operations and structure
- Ability to understand the businesses needs and deliver prompt, efficient and quality service
- Work to anticipate, identify and meet end-user needs
- Drives outward results and ensures high-quality standards are met
- Can convey complex/technical issues to diverse audiences in a manner that is easily understood.
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs about 72,000 people and manufactures its products in 57 facilities in 23 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to .
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the online application, or any other part of the employment process, please contact the Goodyear Candidate Care Line at .
Click for more information about Equal Employment Opportunity laws, and for additional supplementary information.