At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Product Manager
on the Enterprise Risk Programs & Integration Team
as part of Strategic Enterprise Risk Management (SERM)
. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
Strategic Enterprise Risk Management (SERM) is a group directly under the Chief Risk Officer that is responsible for a variety of strategic functions within Corporate Risk that includes risk reporting, risk governance, risk programs that oversee risk measurement and risk identification, strategic and reputational risk oversight, and risk optimization and strategy.
The Senior Product Manager/Business Analyst will support our Risk Technology Platform Strategy within the SERM organization. This formed group will be the central point of contact for the Centralized Analytics and Risk Aggregation Tool (CARAT) which will be supporting our reporting needs in partnership with teams across SERM and other risk organizations.
The ideal candidate will have a strong business analysis, analytical, communication, and collaboration skillset with a proven track record in handling multiple projects and priorities. The candidate should be able to comprehend stakeholder needs, analyze, and provide guidance in determining the details of the data, reporting, and business needs required.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Participate in requirements gathering and analysis to drive the development of use cases, communicate requirements, logic, and proof-of-concepts as appropriate to support end user business needs.
- Assist with test case preparation, provide user acceptance testing (UAT) support and oversight in the execution of test cases by our business partners.
- Provide support after implementation of releases.
- Build relationships and work with key internal partners in delivery of project scope.
- Acts as highest-level internal consultant and business liaison between SERM business partners and technology teams. Collaborate with stakeholders to define business and reporting requirements and drive the implementation of solutions that resolve data needs, meet business needs, and satisfy regulatory requirements (where applicable).
- Lead discovery, documentation and tracking of Business Requirement Documents (BRD), and process flow documents.
- Lead the in-depth analysis and sizing of medium and high priority technology and data needs, understanding the impact of each need to Risk and Regulatory reports.
- Participate in data gathering and analysis to drive the design of near-term solutions where appropriate. Solutions may require identifying and solving for a combination process and technology gaps.
- Participate in gathering requirements and analysis to drive the development of prototypes or proof-of-concepts as appropriate.
- Gather and build subject matter expertise in SERM applications, related data, processes, and technical solutions to support those processes.
- Provide data analysis support to SERM partners, audit, and regulatory agencies, as necessary.
- Work with user groups and data providers to resolve questions, assess business needs, and recommend changes and prepare specifications for system changes (where applicable).
: This is not a people leader role. You will serve as a high-level individual contributor responsible for the above noted responsibilities. In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, US:
- Lead or participate in product management initiatives and deliverables for product lines or services
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead team to meet project goals, objectives and deliverables
- Ensure programs adhere to compliance, privacy regulations and policies
- Collaborate and consult with managers, analysts, and project teams to ensure that goals are achieved
- Lead projects, teams or serve as a mentor
- 4+ years of Product Management experience, product development experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
- Business Analyst experience
- Experience leading a business requirements process with both technical and business partners
- Knowledge and understanding of business requirement gathering, development, and documentation
- Knowledge and understanding of reading/writing requirements to ensure acceptance criteria
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Previous experience with JIRA application
- Experience working within Agile or scrum team models
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
- Acceptance Testing
- Agile Methodology
- Business Analysis
- Business Requirements