Waymark is a team of healthcare providers, technologists, and builders whose mission is to bring the best healthcare to people with Medicaid benefits. Guided by the communities we serve, we bring support and technology-enabled care to help primary care providers keep Medicaid patients healthy. We are building the tools and designing an approach to enable care to reach the patients who can benefit most.
Our core values embody the essence of what makes Waymark a unique team today, and what we look for, nurture, and sustain as a team. We are bold builders, believing that the greatest challenges in care delivery can be solved when we harness the power of community and technology. We are humble learners, seeking feedback and perspectives different from our own, and welcome challenges to our conclusions. We experiment to improve, actively seeking data to inform decisions and to assess our own performance. We act with focused urgency, our commitment to our mission drives us to tirelessly pursue results.
If this vision resonates with you, we hope you consider bringing your creativity, your energy, your curiosity to Waymark.
About this role
As the second hire for the Cybersecurity team, you will have the opportunity to build on the current security basics as we create an industry leading security program designed to protect patient data. Leveraging security experience with technical program management, you will introduce and extend process maturity to our product security efforts, cloud infrastructure security, and corporate security to include office productivity, end-point and G&A services.
- Implement process to ensure infrastructure in AWS is securely configured on a continuous basis
- Identify data sources, implement pipelines to support dashboards and reports addressing security KPIs to be consumed by management and auditors
- Perform security reviews of new product releases, providing guidance to address security needs
- Support security governance including providing subject matter expertise on security policy and training.
- Oversee critical vendor relationships, ensuring security objectives are delivered effectively
Effective cross-functional collaboration to drive security program efforts efficiently
- At least 2 years of experience implementing and maintaining cloud security in an AWS environment
- At least 7 years of technical program management experience, with a security or privacy focus
- Effective self-starter, able to operate with minimal direction as typical in a startup environment
- Effective written and oral communications
- BS in STEM, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience implementing or maintaining formal security risk management program such as ISO-27001, PCI-DSS
- Implementation or maintenance of a HIPAA security program
- Experience with performing security oriented code reviews of Python, R, Jupyter Notebook, Typescript
- Experience with building and maintaining dashboards and reports leveraging SEIM data and tools
Salary Range: $138,000.00 - $195,000.00. Compensation will depend on multiple factors, including job location, training, education, and experience.
Benefits and Other Compensation: Medical, vision, dental, basic life insurance, and stock options available for the hired applicant. Employees also receive twenty (20) vacation days, accrued over the year and eleven (11) paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Sixteen (16) weeks of parental leave for birthing parents will also be available for use after successful completion of 6 months of employment, eight (8) weeks of bonding leave for non-birthing parents. Employees are able to enroll in our 401(k) plan and commuter benefits plan.
COVID Vaccination:Waymark has adopted a policy on mandatory full vaccination to safeguard our employees, our partners, and the patients we serve from the hazard of COVID-19. As a healthcare company, we believe it is important for our employees and actions to reflect the best available science and the interests of public health. You will be asked to attest to your COVID vaccination status before an offer of employment is made.