- Participate in the technical design, development, testing and maintenance of our Web applications and related automation & integrations, e.g, Twilio.
- Hands-on software development of new capabilities and maintenance of existing ones by contributing across the entire technical stack.
- Debug and resolve production issues and implement fixes for them.
- Collaborate across teams and with external stakeholders to solve technical and non-technical challenges.
- Provide technical mentorship and partnership to team members on topics such as technical designs, software development practices, testing practices, etc.
- Proven 7+ years of commercial experience in full-stack development, both front and back-end.
- Experience with REST API integrations.
- Experience with Agile methods and iterative development.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or an Engineering / STEM field.
- Experience with DevOps practices and technologies.
- Experience with Twilio integrations.
- Early-stage startup experience.
- Experience in health care or in other mission-driven organizations.
- Experience mentoring junior engineers.
Languages and Technologies
- Server Side Framework for React (Next.js)
- CI/CD pipelines
- Cloud databases such as PostgreSQL / MySQL and ORMs
Salary Range: $136,000.00 - $184,000.00. Compensation will depend on multiple factors, including job location, training, education, and experience.
Benefits and Other Compensation: Medical, vision, dental, basic life insurance, and stock options available for the hired applicant. Employees also receive twenty (20) vacation days, accrued over the year and eleven (11) paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Sixteen (16) weeks of parental leave for birthing parents will also be available for use after successful completion of 6 months of employment, eight (8) weeks of bonding leave for non-birthing parents. Employees are able to enroll in our 401(k) plan and commuter benefits plan.