About Our Company
Vytalize Health is a leading value-based care platform for seniors that has raised over $70 million in financing from top healthcare investors. We partner with primary care practices and power them through bold financial incentives and smart technology. We combine a Medicare ACO, virtual and in-home doctors' office, and a digital health platform to equip our network of physicians with everything they need to be successful in caring for their patients and staying ahead in a rapidly changing healthcare system. Our private equity-backed company works with over 500 providers and manages more than $2 billion in annual medical spending. About our Growth
Vytalize Health has grown its patient base 150% year-over-year and is now partnered with 280 primary care practices across 16-states. The company's all-in-one, vertically integrated solution for value-based care delivery is responsible for $2 billion in medical spending. The company is expanding into new markets while increasing the concentration of practices in existing ones and has begun contracting with regional and national Medicare Advantage plans.
Visit www.vytalizehealth.com for more information. Why you will love working here
We are an employee first, mission driven company that cares deeply about solving challenges in the healthcare space. We are open, collaborative and want to enhance how physicians interact with, and treat their patients. Our rapid growth means that we value working together as a team. You will be recognized and appreciated for your curiosity, tenacity and ability to challenge the status quo; approaching problems with an optimistic attitude. We are a diverse team of physicians, technologists, MBAs, nurses, and operators. You will be making a massive impact on people's lives and ultimately feel like you are doing your best work here at Vytalize. What You Will Do
- You will need to be a critical thinker, problem-solver, and self-starter.
- Understand the business needs to intuitively shape and craft business solutions to meet desired results.
- Determine requirements using subject matter expert interviews, document analysis, business process descriptions, workflow analysis, and technology capabilities.
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement required business intelligence reports.
- Complete initial scope of work-products and recommend time estimates for each project.
- Be an expert SQL developer - Assist other developers with SQL and peer review other analysts' work-product as needed.
- Be an expert with at least 2 data analytics reporting platforms, such as Tableau, Power BI, QuickSight, Looker, etc. to create visualizations and reports for internal teams and/or external clients.
- Continuous focus on HIPAA and PHI, especially when sharing finished work-product.
- Represent the analytics department by participating in various work groups across the company focused on accurate, timely, and easy-to-understand data solutions.
- Engage with business leaders and users to understand how data-driven changes to process, products, services, software, and hardware can improve efficiencies and add value.
- Use available technologies to automate recurring requirements.
- Expertise in data analysis and reporting
- Expertise in dashboard creation
- Medicare claims analysis experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and change tolerant
- The candidate must have at least a Bachelor's degree and five (5) years of related experience in analytical positions where excellent performance skills have been emphasized, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Expertise in SQL programming
- Expertise in data analytics reporting platforms, such as Tableau, Power BI, QuickSight, Looker
- Demonstrated experience with HIPAA and healthcare PHI.
- Experience with SRSS is preferred.
- Must be able to perform duties with moderate to low supervision.
- Competitive base compensation
- Stock options
- Health benefits effective on start date; 100% coverage for base plan, up to 90% coverage on all other plans for individuals and families
- Health & Wellness Program; up to $300 per quarter for your overall wellbeing
- 401K plan effective on start date; 100% of up to 4% of your annual salary
- Company paid STD/LTD
- Technology setup
- Ability to help build a market leader in value-based healthcare at a rapidly growing organization
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Please note at no time during our screening, interview, or selection process do we ask for additional personal information (beyond your resume) or account/financial information. We will also never ask for you to purchase anything; nor will we every interview you via text message. Any communication received from a Vytalize Health recruiter during your screening, interviewing, or selection process will come from an email ending in @vytalizehealth.com
- Business Intelligence
- Business Processes
- Business Requirements
- Claim Processing