UNIVERSAL Technologies, LLC is a Women-Owned (M/WBE) IT solutions and consulting company focused at delivering enterprise systems that significantly improve our clients IT performance. We work across the IT spectrum including Development, Business/Systems/Data Analysis, Project Management, Cyber Security, Network Engineering, and High-Level System Architecture.
The pride in the services we provide and the accessibility and flexibility we provide to employees are what make Universal Technologies stand out from the rest! We hope to propel your IT career to the next level and excite our employees with new and challenging projects.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Our W2 employees can expect the following benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Pre-Tax Transportation Program
- Generous Paid Time Off/Holiday Policy
- Experience with Kahua or some Construction Management software
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Construction knowledge required
- Ability to handle high volume of calls
- Excellent written skills to handle email correspondence
- Well-organized and detail-oriented to handle complex tasks and assignments
- Calm and patient, with excellent verbal skills in identifying the issue or issues and supplying the solution or solutions.
- Good team player
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
- Respond to incidents reported by end users related to application/ construction management process issues
- Perform appropriate software application troubleshooting to determine true nature of problem, and utilizing documentation, online assistance and expertise of other staff members, when necessary.
- Successfully interpret and capture information for classifying requests.
- Properly route requests requiring additional approval or support.
- Escalate complex or troublesome issues to software vendor and/or to the appropriate IT application management team
- Take ownership of tickets assigned to ensure proper follow-up and follow through on issues.
- Follow and enforce CM policies and procedures.
- Efficiently manage daily work queue.
UNIVERSAL Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $70.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Long Island City, NY 11101: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Kahua Construction Management Software: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location