When you join Turnitin, you'll be welcomed into a company that is a recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than 20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas and assessment types. Over 16,000 academic institutions, publishers, and corporations use our services: Gradescope by Turnitin, iThenticate, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Turnitin Originality, Turnitin Similarity, ExamSoft, and ProctorExam.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Our diverse community of colleagues are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in education. Come join us, and let's make change together. Job Description
This role is responsible for enabling Turnitin to understand how educators and students interact with our products to accomplish their goals. As a Product Adoption Analyst, you will analyze data to help us understand how instructors, TAs, administrators, and students interact with our products. You’ll work closely with product managers to collect data and develop playbooks to encourage instructors to fully use our product capabilities; maximize user engagement and satisfaction; promote existing and new functionality; upselll assignment offerings; increase and shorten account activation; and convert freemium to paid accounts.
This position is on the Grading & Feedback product team and reports to the Product Manager of Product Adoption and Growth.What You’ll be Doing
- Collaborate with stakeholders on current initiatives to identity and aggregate usage data from both internal and external sources.
- Analyze usage data to gain insights into how effectively educators and students use our products.
- Create and track usage events, so we can tailor products to better serve educators or recommend new or existing feature that will make instructors jobs easier or instruction more effective.
- Possess curiosity, wanting to continuously test and optimize by developing an initial hypothesis, measuring, learning, and iterating.
- Use data segmentation to help us customize messaging to users based on various attributes such as product use, discipline, user stage, institution.
- Collect data, so we can understand how to optimize specific parts of the customer journey that will drive sales KPI’s for acquisition, activation, and retention.
- Work closely with product management to help build great user experiences.
- Define, collect, and analyze data, so we can interact with customers through in-app and email messaging.
- Help educators and students discover how our products can improve learning.
Highly Desired Skills
- 1-3 years of experience using Business Intelligence tools
- BA or equivalent in finance, business, computer science, statistics, mathematics, engineering, or other technical or quantitative field
- Proficient in SQL or database analysis
- Ability to formulate data queries and perform data analysis to help answer questions about product usage
- Curious and a self-starter
- Fluency in data warehousing set-up, management
- Ability to see the big picture and continue driving toward the critical question(s) at hand via a robust analytical approach
- Ability to break down complex and ambiguous questions with a mix of analytical rigor and input from internal and external data sources
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects at once
- Bias towards action, operating with a high degree of autonomy and ownership
- Experience with Airtable, Hubspot, Pardot, and/or Hubspot
is to ensure the integrity of global education and meaningfully improve learning outcomes. Our Values
underpin everything we do.
Customer Centric - We realize our mission to ensure integrity and improve learning outcomes by putting educators and learners at the center of everything we do.
Passion for Learning - We seek out teammates that are constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables them to do so.
Integrity - We believe integrity is the heartbeat of ExamSoft. It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we work with our customers and vendors.
Action & Ownership - We have a bias toward action and empower teammates to make decisions.
One Team - We strive to break down silos, collaborate effectively, and celebrate each other’s successes.
Global Mindset - We respect local cultures and embrace diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact on education.
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Business Intelligence
- Data Analysis
- Data Collection
- Data Warehousing
- Database Analysis