JOIN TEAM TRILOGY:
Weekly pay, health and dental after your first month, student loan repayment, a competitive 401(k) match, and more! Make a living while you make a difference at Trilogy Health Services - a senior living provider with the continuous goal of being the Best Healthcare Company in The Midwest.
Based in Louisville, Kentucky, our Home Office team is looking for a Information Systems Business Analyst.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
The Information Systems Business Analyst will report directly to our Vice President of Information Systems and is responsible for analyzing data, managing projects and delivering solutions across the organization. In this role, the analyst will work with leaders to determine business needs, match those needs with technology and resources and develop supportive and effective processes, as well as work to develop and improve the company's data and collection processes and use information to recommend or roll out business-wide solutions. The ideal candidate also:
- Applies a thorough, advanced-level knowledge of clinical and financial analysis and systems technology to identify and design solutions within the decision support and quality systems.
- Oversees the design, implementation and operating effectiveness of efficiencies made to the company's budgeting software system.
- Collaborates with the company's third-party service provider to enhance the budget software package to support the reporting needs of the business.
- Coordinates organizational training for the company's business planning software package to support the reporting needs of the business.
- Supports operational and strategic decisions through the collection, analysis, interpretation and communication of information to key decision makers.
- Develops, implements and maintains automated and integrated methodologies for efficient reporting.
- Partners with lines of business and departments to help manage change and understand the operational impact while delivering projects in a timely manner.
- Manages complex projects from inception to implementation without risking quality or cost and while maintaining business requirements and status communication expectations.
- Implements best practices and helps in process improvement initiatives.
- Builds and maintains key internal relationships across the business, serving as a subject matter expert and providing assistance as needed.
- Provides guidance on the organization's operations and procedures for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Minimal travel including overnight stay as necessary.
- Four-year degree from an accredited college or university, MBA preferred.
- One to three years' experience as a business analyst in a residential care, health care, senior living industry or long-term care environment preferred.
- Exemplary computer skills with knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
WHERE YOU'LL WORK : Location:US-KY-LouisvilleLET'S TALK ABOUT BENEFITS:
- Competitive salaries and weekly pay
- 401(k) Company Match
- Mental Health Support Program
- Student Loan Repayment and Tuition Reimbursement
- Health, vision, dental & life insurance kick in on the first of the month after your start date
- First time homebuyers' program
- And so much more!
GET IN TOUCH:John (502) 829-7857LIFE AT TRILOGY:
Whether you're looking for a new chapter, a change of pace, or a helping hand, Trilogy is committed to being the best place that you've ever belonged. Flexibility is what you want, and flexibility is what you'll get.
Come into the office because you want to - not because you have to. At Trilogy, we're proud to embrace a hybrid work environment that allows you both the convenience of working from home and the flexibility of meeting with your co-workers in person. With collaborative workspaces, rotating cubicles, and meditation areas, our freshly renovated Home Office will accommodate the working style that works best for you. Six months of training, orientation and fun!
We believe in setting our employees up for success. That's why your first six months are referred to as your "blue-badge" period - a time where you are encouraged to ask questions, ask for help when needed, and familiarize yourself with the company culture. Even when your blue badge period ends, you can rest assured that the Trilogy team will always have your back.
As one of Fortune's Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Companies to Work, Trilogy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to helping you reach your full potential.