Responsible for a solutions portfolio in a specific area such as Application Innovation, Modern Workplace, Data Protection etc. Defines and suggest roadmap. Commercially package solutions, combining public cloud platforms (Azure, AWS) with ecosystem software vendors (ISVs). Determine the packaging of solutions and pricing strategy. Work closely with engineering team to build solutions. Define Go2Market models and responsible for delivery of digital solutions in conjunction with the geographies. Direct responsible for the Digital Solution revenues. Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Commercially design/package solutions (20%)
- Interact with CoE to commercially define Solutions (10%)
- Go2Market Solutions (30%)
- Provide reporting to stakeholders (5%)
- ISV's, Partner interaction (10%)
- Interact with solutions engineer team to design solutions (15%)
- Vendor Strategy and negotiations (10%)
- 5 to 8 Years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor's Degree with Computer Sciences Field of Study preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree with Computer Sciences field of study required.
#LI-PN What's In It For You?
Don't meet every single requirement? Apply anyway.
- Elective Benefits: Our programs are tailored to your country to best accommodate your lifestyle.
- Grow Your Career: Accelerate your path to success (and keep up with the future) with formal programs on leadership and professional development, and many more on-demand courses.
- Elevate Your Personal Well-Being: Boost your financial, physical, and mental well-being through seminars, events, and our global Life Empowerment Assistance Program.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: It's not just a phrase to us; valuing every voice is how we succeed. Join us in celebrating our global diversity through inclusive education, meaningful peer-to-peer conversations, and equitable growth and development opportunities.
- Make the Most of our Global Organization: Network with other new co-workers within your first 30 days through our onboarding program.
- Connect with Your Community: Participate in internal, peer-led inclusive communities and activities, including business resource groups, local volunteering events, and more environmental and social initiatives.
At TD SYNNEX, we're proud to be recognized as a great place to work and a leader in the promotion and practice of diversity, equity and inclusion. If you're excited about working for our company and believe you're a good fit for this role, we encourage you to apply. You may be exactly the person we're looking for!
We are committed to building a team that represents and empowers a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.