Be unstoppable with us!
Location: Memphis TN
Posted on: November 21
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovationand you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now were shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we wont stop!Job Overview
The Account Executive, Government position focuses on the customer life cycle, supporting the growth of State and Local Government. The primary responsibilities are to sell to State and Local accounts, renew contracts, increase customer satisfaction, and improve revenue while driving customer retention activity. As an Account Executive, your performance is evaluated on your ability to meet sales expectations and maintain a high level of job performance through a variety of metrics focused on building the business. The quality and method of work must be consistently completed in accordance with T-Mobile's core values.
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.Job Responsibilities
- New Sales activities: Utilize contact list to call leads to generate sales opportunities. Exceed monthly sales, renewal, and churn target goals. Welcome customers to T-Mobile and review service agreement, answer questions regarding service, and probe for additional business. Sustain monthly call goals as expectations dictate.
- Account Management and Maintenance Activities: Establish and cultivate customer relationships to drive sales and increase customer base. Complete Customer account maintenance resulting from account reviews. Provide account analysis to determine up-sell and renewal offers. Monitor and resolve customer issues. Track individual account activity and results.
- Extensive data entry, system navigation, and utilization required, including independent analysis and decision making related to information. Accuracy and efficiency in data entry required.
- Successfully completes continuous training to maintain knowledge of products, services, and sales approaches. Uses automated knowledge system, as well as any training tools provided to deliver exceptional service to meet T-Mobiles productivity and quality standards.
- Attains productivity and sales goals based on targeted metrics. Meets/exceeds all departmental goals and business objectives.
- Demonstrates positive and cooperative behavior with customers and coworkers. Demonstrates personal leadership in consistently maintaining high standards for ethical and professional conduct.
- Disburses adjustments and credits as appropriate within established limits and criteria.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- High School Diploma/GED (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Work Experience:
- 2-4 years Selling to Government (State and Local) accounts. (Required)
- Less than 2 years Extensive customer service experience. (Preferred)
- Less than 2 years Business markets sales experience. (Preferred)
- Less than 2 years Wireless industry sales experience. (Preferred)
- Less than 2 years Telesales or technical sales experience. (Preferred)
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Customer Satisfaction (Required)
- Sales (Required)
- Attention To Detail (Required)
- Communication (Required)
- Presentations (Required)
- Problem Solving (Required)
- Analysis (Required)
- Customer Service (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel (Preferred)
- Technical Sales (Preferred)
- Inside Sales (Preferred)
- Licenses and Certifications:
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Travel Required (Yes/No):YesDOT Regulated
DOT Regulated Position (Yes/No):No
Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No):No
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesnt have a corporate ladderits more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because its that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If youd like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.