At a glance:
- Are you skilled at developing data-driven solutions for business issues?
- Can you use analytical and programming skills to clean, aggregate and analyze large data sets and interpret results?
- Do you desire competitive compensation with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving Americas largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprises industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com Highlights:
As a Data Scientist, you assist in the resolution Spectrum Enterprises business issues by developing data-driven solutions. You combine your analytical, statistical and programming skills to clean, aggregate and analyze large data sets and interpret results. Using a strong command of statistical techniques and machine learning algorithms, you determine where to invest time and synthesize actionable findings across diverse assignments. You present your findings to stakeholders with diverse agendas and varying levels of technical expertise. You thrive in an office position interacting with teams across the company via in-person and digitally. You report to the Senior Manager of Sales Science for goals, guidance and assistance. Position benefits:
What you will do:
- Competitive salary.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on Spectrum services where available.
Required keys for success:
- Encourage company-wide success through active and consistent support of all efforts to simplify and enhance the client experience.
- Support the complete analytics life-cycle for issue resolution through requirements gathering, problem formulation, data wrangling, exploratory data analysis, model prototyping, model validation and algorithm productionalization.
- Leverage knowledge in analytical and statistical algorithms to assist stakeholders in exploring methods to improve their business.
- Collaborate with internal teams on the design and implementation of statistical data quality procedures for existing and new data sources.
- Communicate complex data science solutions, concepts and analyses in a clear and effective manner for team members and business leaders to leverage.
- Drive issue resolution by establishing links across existing data sources and finding new, interesting data correlations.
- Review projects to ensure testing and validation are components of all analytics solutions.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Two years of programming experience.
- Three years of data analytics experience.
- Experience with analytical and statistical software.
- Knowledge of the major families of machine learning techniques, including regression, decision trees, clustering, SVMs, neural networks and time series.
- History of using a data science toolkit, such as Python or R.
- Expert SQL skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and issue resolution skills with attention to detail and data accuracy.
- Skilled in performing in-depth and independent research and analysis while maintaining confidentiality and appropriately handling sensitive information.
- In-depth knowledge of core computer science principles, including algorithms, data structures and design methodologies.
- Prior exposure to cloud-based infrastructures
- Familiar with big data tools, such as Spark and Hive.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
Experience with Micro strategy, Tableau or Power BI. Your education:
Bachelors degree in computer science, statistics or operations research, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).
BDA303 327986-2 327986BR