Our tradition of delivering innovative, technical solutions dates back to 1995, however, you may know us better by one of our legacy company names: Trident Technologies, Smartronix, Datastrong or C2S Consulting Group. With the support of OceanSound Partners, our private equity investment sponsor, we began operating as one business starting in 2019 and became SMX in 2021. We operate in close proximity to our clients around the globe and have core locations in Alabama, California, DC Metro, Florida, Hawaii, Maryland, and Massachusetts.
Today, as SMX, we are one team and together empower government and commercial enterprises to become more effective, innovative, and resilient, no matter what challenges they face.
SMX is looking for a Product Support Management Analyst to support our elite team in the Future Long Range Assault Aircraft (FLRAA) Project Office.
Responsibilities for the Product Support Management Analyst include:
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining current comprehensive product support strategies for the FLRAA system
- Developing and implementing appropriate product support arrangements to facilitate achieving desired product support outcomes
- Analyzing and assessing logistics information required to adjust performance requirements and resource allocations across product support integrators and product support providers, as necessary, to optimize implementation of FLRAA product support strategies
- Analyzing and assessing product support arrangements to support the Government in validating arrangements as consistent with FLRAA product support strategies
- Supporting Business Case Analyses (BCA) in support of FLRAA product support strategies
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining current required logistics related statutory and regulatory required program documentation, to include but not limited to LCSP, Core Logistics Determination Estimate, Core Logistics and Sustainment Workloads Estimate, Independent Logistics Assessment, Item Unique Identification (IUID) Plan, Preservation and Storage of Unique Tooling Plan, and Replaced System Sustainment Plan
- Review and provide input to FLRAA program documentation, including but not limited to the Acquisition Strategy, Capability Development Document, Capability Production Document, Cost Analysis Requirements Description, Independent Cost Estimate, Program Protection Plan, Systems Engineering Plan, and Test and Evaluation Master Plan
- Support in the development of acquisition related documentation, to include but not limited to Statements of Work (SOW), Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL), Data Item Description (DID), work breakdown structures, Integrated Master Schedules, and lifecycle cost estimates, as it relates to the acquisition of IPS requirements
- Support in the development, implementation, and maintain current required logistics related statutory and regulatory requirements for modernized crypto equipment
Required Skills and Experience:
- Clearance Required: Secret
- A bachelor's degree and 8 years of experience in developing and executing product support strategies
- Degree substitution: A high school diploma and 11 years of experience
- Experience in managing life cycle support strategies and the required acquisition documentation
- Knowledge and experience managing, planning, and executing complex projects
- Ability to support complex acquisition development and logistics projects
- Work effectively with others and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Teamwork focused on conducting studies, logistics and technical projects, or problem resolution
- Strong interpersonal relations skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Expert level of familiarity with Microsoft Office products
SMX is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability status, protected veteran status, race, color, age, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or genetic information. Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation. SMX is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Vaccination within 60-days of hire, or an approved accommodation, is a requirement of the position per Executive Order 14042 (unless precluded by State law). If a candidate is not vaccinated, they may request an accommodation once offered the position, and the accommodation must be granted prior to the employee starting in the position. Candidate will have 60 days to get vaccinated.