Headquartered in Southern California, Skechers has spent nearly 30 years helping men, women and kids everywhere look and feel good. Developing comfort technologies is at the foundation of all that we do—delivering stylish, innovative, and quality products at a reasonable price. From our diverse footwear offering to a growing range of apparel and accessories, Skechers is a complete lifestyle brand.
With international business representing over half of our total sales, we have product available in more than 170 countries and significant opportunities for continued expansion worldwide. We sell our collections direct to consumers through more than 4,000 Skechers stores around the globe and Skechers e-commerce sites, as well as through a network of third-party partners.A MULTI-BILLION-DOLLAR GLOBAL LEADER IN THE FOOTWEAR INDUSTRY.
Skechers IT division is transforming our engineering practice by embracing high-performing, cloud native APIs and applications using a modern technology stack that includes serverless, microservices, containers, integrations with Boomi platform, QA, and zero-touch delivery pipelines. The Sr. Software and Integration Engineer is a key role within the Software Engineering and Architecture organization, responsible for agile software delivery, having the necessary technical skills to build integrations using Boomi, build software and scripts, understand the requirements, and deliver as promised. The Sr. Software and Integration Engineer will build, orchestrate, and deploy complex integration patterns between system, process and service layers. This person will also interpret and translate requirements to develop Dell Boomi AtomSphere services and integrations in a continuous integration/continuous deployment model using Agile methodology.
The Sr. Software and Integrations Engineer will collaborate and work within high-velocity software engineering teams, bringing expertise in Boomi, Integrations, API gateways, software development, and Agile software delivery. The candidate should be an experienced and motivated technologist who possesses a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills. Should have excellent design skills, shows commitment, planning, integrity, and pragmatic approach to drive organization towards continual success.Essential Job Results-
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain integration processes between applications across cloud and on-premises systems using the Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform.
- Participate in proof-of-concept development, demos, and post-deployment support of cross-team integration efforts.
- Translate business process requirements into a detailed technical specification to meet business goals.
- Responsible for architectural documentation and reviewing the development of solutions specified in technical design.
- Ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives.
- Work within a team to establish best practices in services development and integration of applications.
- Interface with both internal and external technical experts to implement solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education And Experience-
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture concepts.
- Knowledge of enterprise integration design patterns.
- Extensive experience translating business requirements to an effective integration solution.
- Excellent communication skills, work ethic, punctual, reliable with a desire to excel.
- Must be organized, able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Participate in all aspects of software development including design, implementation, and deployment, and monitoring.
- Partner with other internal teams to deliver high quality solutions.
- Experience with building and maintaining distributed micro services; debugging & monitoring production environments.
- Adhere to company standards and apply design principles and patterns to develop robust software.
- Work with development methodologies, adhering to best practices.
- Solve complex problems that combine existing solutions with new code where necessary.
- Available for on-call work during after-hours and weekends.
- Work in an Agile environment with autonomy and efficiency.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent or proven years of experience.
- 8+ years of software development experience working.
- 3+ years of experience working with the Dell Boomi Platform or equivalent experience (TIBCO, MuleSoft, Oracle ESB, webMethods).
- 5+ years of experience with traditional programming languages such as Java or C#.
- 2+ years of experience Linux, Windows, SQL and NoSQL database systems, and networking.
- Experience with AWS Lambda, API Gateway, S3, and SQS a plus.
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs.
- Experience working with DevOps teams on implementing CI/CD pipelines and monitoring/alerting.
- Ability to communicate complex topics with precision and accuracy.
- Ability to categorize and communicate requirements accurately and effectively.
- Experience working directly with business facing groups outside of development is a plus.
- Exposure to Point of Sales systems a plus.
- Exposure to SFCC, SFMC, SFSC and SessionM is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Qualifications-
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.PHYSICAL DEMANDS-
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times.
- Aws Lambda
- Agile Methodology
- Amazon S3
- Amazon Simple Queue Service (Sqs)
- Api Gateway