The Frontend Developer (f/m/d) is responsible for ensuring new D&A solutions are accessible and provide an intuitive experience to end data users. The UX / UI Designer will create solutions using mock-up design and story telling to create an innovative user interface within the IBCS design standards to provide intuitive experience for the end customer.
Passionate about the environment and climate change? Ready to be part of the future of the energy transition? The Siemens Energy Data Analytics & AI team plays a significant role in driving the energy transformation.
Honestly, we dont have all the answers. Honestly, given the scale of the challenge we need many types of perspectives to help reimagine the future. And honestly, we cant do it alone.
Our team is looking for innovative, enthusiastic, and versatile data, digital, and AI professionals that will drive us forward on this exciting venture.
LETS TALK ABOUT YOU
- Creative abilities with visual design skills that take stakeholders on the mockup design journey
- Professional experience working in an agency environment and/or on an internal UX team with an extensive portfolio
- Experience with UX in agile projects and common data analytics tools (Tableau, Click, PowerBI)
- Experience and strong knowledge of SQL, REST, and test and query optimization, as well as web development languages (e.g. HTML, CSS, C#, ANGULAR)
- Solid knowledge of usability engineering and interaction design methodologies and in working with various stakeholders (e.g., software developers) within a matrixed organization
- Developing creative concepts with a passion for design and implementing high quality standards for work with great attention to detail
- Previous work in an industry related environment (e.g., energy sector)
- Customer focus and excellent communication skills, as well as an excellent team player
- Enthusiasm for data and analytics
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English, knowledge of German or another language is an advantage
- Collaborate with the business unit and be responsible for the experience design of innovative software
- Develop user experience concepts for a variety of products and visualize concepts with low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes (e.g., using Adobe XD or Axure), refining through use internal stakeholders
- Support all phases of the human-centered design process, from strategy and vision development to final product development
- Represent user needs to various stakeholders on respective project teams and beyond
- Identify needs of different user groups in user research and translate them into user journey maps and product requirements
- Help the business make truly data-driven decisions through continuous learning about latest developments and techniques
- Documenting and sharing methodologies, processes, and project deliverables, as well as presenting the results
- Participate in an inspiring team of true thought leaders and data science experts within the global ED&AA team
LETS TALK ABOUT US
"Lets make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy & Technology and more.
Check out this video to see what we do here! https://bit.ly/3IfnlaR MORE INSIGHTS
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.