As a Backend Developer (f/m/d) you are part of our ED&AA Unit at Siemens Energy and work on challenging projects from all areas of the energy industry. You will migrate third party data onto SE's systems, ensure it is cleansed and structured as required for end data users.
Passionate about the environment and climate change? Ready to be part of the future of the energy transition? The Siemens Energy Data Analytics & AI team plays a significant role in driving the energy transformation.
Honestly, we dont have all the answers. Honestly, given the scale of the challenge we need many types of perspectives to help reimagine the future. And honestly, we cant do it alone.
Our team is looking for innovative, enthusiastic, and versatile data, digital, and AI professionals that will drive us forward on this exciting venture.
LETS TALK ABOUT YOU
- Experience with creating data pipelines in production and the ability to work with structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data, as well as experience preparing data for analysis and adhering to a data science workflow
- In-depth knowledge of software engineering concepts and best practices
- Understanding and knowledge of the peer review process and state of the art technical documentation
- Experience and understanding in connectivity, data transformation, and integration of ML models
- Extensive experience with IT infrastructure related connectivity topics, including but not limited to IP, VLAN, VPC, VPN
- Experience in ETL chain creation and design as well as serverless (Python, .net) and knowledge of data warehousing systems as well as knowledge of target database system setup
- Experience preparing data for analysis and following a data science workflow
- Experience with workflow orchestration tools
- Manage data pipeline, connectivity and data transformation incorporating machine learning models to optimize data pipelines to support projects
- Use cutting-edge technologies to capture, ingest, and transform large amounts of data, as well as daily use of Python and SQL
- Build and manage data environments in the cloud or on-premises
- Responsible for infrastructure models to capture data from source, creating requirements to extract data from constrained knowledge
- Responsible for target database system and own data warehousing process
- Assigning data fields to hypotheses, curating, preparing and editing data for use in advanced analytical models
- Work with a continuous focus on ETL chains and jobs
- Ensure information security standards are maintained at all times
- Cross-functional problem solving sessions with the team and give presentations to colleagues and clients
- Be current in the latest developments in Data Science and on the latest technologies to best help the business make truly data-driven decisions
- Document and share methodologies, processes, and project deliverables and communicate and present results
LETS TALK ABOUT US
"Lets make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy & Technology and more.
Check out this video to see what we do here! https://bit.ly/3IfnlaR
The Data & Analytics organization has been established and designed to help Siemens Energy achieve our mission by becoming a data driven organization. Treating and using data as a strategic asset enables us to support customers in transitioning to a more sustainable world, by using innovative technologies and bringing ideas into reality.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.