About SAC Health:
SAC Healths mission is to reflect the healing ministry & love of Jesus Christ through healthcare, education & partnerships that empower our communities to flourish
SAC Healths Core Values:
Quality Healthcare providing patient-centered, culturally-sensitive, equitable care that is safe, timely, effective, efficient, while seeking to prevent illness & disability
Teamwork working together to achieve a common goal, with a willingness to serve each other in a Christ-like manner
Wholeness ministering to the spiritual, physical, mental & emotional needs of others
Integrity living & working in an authentic, honest way that inspires trust
Compassion engaging with the needs & suffering of others, out of concern for their wellbeing
Excellence striving to exceed expectations for our patients, community, & staff
Humble Service caring with a kind & selfless spirit
Respect holding others in high regard by empowering them to reach their God-given potential
The Business Intelligence (BI) Developer transforms data into insight used to drive business and strategic decisions. This role designs, builds and maintains reports, dashboards and data extracts primarily using SQL, Tableau, R, Python, SQL Database, and Snowflake Database. This position will report to the IT Data Manager.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DELIVERALBES:
Design, build, enhance, and maintain Tableau reports and dashboards from specific documents and/or direct interaction with stakeholders.
- Provide data extract from specific documents and/or direct interaction with stakeholders.
- Develop SQL scripts and/or stored procedures to populate analytics datasets and data lake.
- Contribute to technical knowledge of the team through documentation and knowledge transfer.
- Work collaboratively with other team members and management to foster a shared culture.
- Perform additional tasks as required by the needs of the company or as directed by department leadership.
- Must be able to adhere to SAC Healths Attendance policy and procedure.
- Demonstrate the ability to be culturally sensitive and respect diversity, work effectively and with individuals of different cultures and socioeconomic status, Passion for service.
- Occasional travel, and overtime (after-hours and/or weekends), may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients, stakeholders, or off-site personnel/management and providing support.
- Maintain exceptional interpersonal relations with subordinates, peers, users, and vendors.
- Collaborate, support, and function in a teaching organization that builds, coaches, and embraces interns and residency programs. Demonstrate a passion for the team and consistently work with rotating doctors, residents, and interns, while continuously building a trusting, safe, patient-centered workplace.
- Respond to users inquiries in person, telephone, and e-mail concerning business intelligence requests. Recommend or perform actions to correct issues and problems
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager or Director of IT.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics preferred. Must have equivalent experience in lieu of bachelors degree.
- Licensure/Certification: Valid CA Drivers License and current auto insurance.
- Required Experience: Two (2) years experience required; SQL Programming Skills (MS SQL Server/Oracle/Snowflake platforms), demonstrated expertise in MS SQL Server or Snowflake database. Working knowledge of data warehouse concepts, data structures and reporting. Working knowledge of Tableau or other visualization tools, features, capabilities, and best practices. Experience translating business requirements into reports, views, and BI query objects.
- Preferred Experience: Two (2) years experience in a healthcare related organization and Epic Clarity Data Model certification in one or more modules.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Must not now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visas.
Full Benefits Package:
- PTO and Sick Leave Plans
- Medical / Dental / Vision package
- Monthly Health Insurance Premium Rates among the lowest in the industry
- Retirement Account with up to 8% employer contribution
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Fitness Facility access
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 1 Paid Birthday Holiday
SAC Health complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity.