$28.50 to $33.00 hourly
Robert Half is currently working with a client seeking a Data Analyst. The Data Analyst will be responsible for the preparation of financial reports that serve as summary information for managers. As the Data Analyst you will be compiling, interpreting, and reporting information on a variety of data types. Are you highly analytical and deadline driven? Then this Data Analyst position is for you.
What you get to do every single day
- Analyze data for market assessments, forecasting, and additional investigation
- Rely on analytical, organizational, and investigative skills in order to take on data mining projects
- Compile analytical reports and identify relevant insights
- Analyze corporate reports in order to create financial reports
- Own asks from management including extracting, manipulating, and organizing data
- BS/BA in Accounting, finance, or economics
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Must have advanced knowledge of reporting and spreadsheet applications, including V-lookups, pivot tables, and queries
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- 5+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis, data analysis or similar role
- Must have strong attention to detail as well as problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Comfortable working with data management and manipulation
- Knowledge of a variety data models
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Data Analyst and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Data Analyst
for more information.
- Attention To Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Data Management