A career in Agile Delivery will provide you with the opportunity in structuring the enterprise in terms of its governance structure, business processes, and business information. We work with some of the world's largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever-changing environment. In our Agile Delivery team, you will be responsible for delivering and working in an agile environment, assisting with planning and coordination of tasks to the development team, in collaboration with the product owners.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
- Certification(s) Preferred:
- PMI (Disciplined Agile preferred)
- SAFe (Product Management preferred)
- Optional - Digital technologies (RPA, AI, Automation)
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader by:
- Demonstrating thorough knowledge as an industry leader in Enterprise Transformation efforts, through directing, managing, implementing and executing business and technology related solutions and project teams that involve the following set of offerings:
- Working with Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory (assessments, design, business case development, outsourcing assessments and readiness etc.);
- Working with IT Strategy (planning, performance management, IT effectiveness, benchmarking, operating model etc.);
- Working worth Systems Implementation (ERP, Planview, Implementation strategy and planning;
- Understanding IT Infrastructure (Data Center Transformation, BCM, IT asset management; and,
- Understanding Systems Integration (Architecture, Application development, systems and app rationalization).
Understanding and management experience in the area of Program/Project Management, devising strategy and managing Program Effectiveness teams, which includes demonstrating the following:
- Assessing client projects for areas of risk, identify gaps and recommend areas for improvement;
- Leading large-scale PMOs, applying appropriate project management techniques to oversee and/or support a complex workstream or a number of less complex workstreams;
- Facilitating any number and/or level of meetings and workshops with a client and/or PwC team members;
- Working extensively with designing and managing a project and workstream implementation plans related to process improvement, which includes the following: utilizing thorough functional knowledge and industry standard methodologies and tools, as well as creative problem-solving abilities to devise solutions, related to training, change management, and program management;
- Working extensively to execute strategy and deliverables, as well as write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently, to and/or for, all levels of industry audience, clients and internal staff and management, which includes the following: course materials (i.e. instructor and participant guides) and presentation slides, practice marketing materials, change management plans and/or project plans, workshops for various internal and external clients and audience levels, practice methodologies and tools, policies and procedures, whitepapers, other standard business communications; and,
- Demonstrating thorough abilities with, and a proven track record of, contributing to sales; tracking business leads; and supporting business development opportunities through the identification of new engagement opportunities and assisting with the writing, presenting, closing, researching, and delivering of proposals and engagements.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniorassociate.