Job DetailsJob Location
US-Portsmouth3003 - Portsmouth, NH Position Type
Full Time Education Level
Bachelor's Degree Job Shift
Day Job Category
Information Technology Description
Service Credit Union is seeking a Data Analyst
where you will be responsible for focusing on end-to-end data analysis, including requirements gathering, data profiling, data mapping, data aggregation, and data visualization. This will require proficiency in interpreting data, trends, patterns in complex data sets, and technical expertise with SQL and Tableau. Pay:
Salaried position. Based on experience. Hours:
Full time, Monday Friday, 8:30 5:00 Work location:
Portsmouth, NH, Corporate Headquarters (on-site position) Benefits Include:
The Day to Day:
- Great health and dental benefits starting day one!
- PTO, long-term disability, and paid holidays.
- 401k with 8% company contribution after one year of employment.
- Paid leave policy after 12 consecutive months of employment.
- Free confidential mental health support program with Talkspace
- Free identify theft protection through IdentityForce
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Training and career growth opportunities.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Using SQL, Tableau and/or other appropriate tools interrogate data (profile, map & aggregate) to fulfill both ad-hoc and solution development requests.
- Independently or in collaboration with a Business Analyst, gather, analyze, document and validate the needs of the request originator and any other key stakeholders.
- Recognize opportunities to automate processes for optimization and increase efficiency.
- As an overlay to all work, provide continual assistance with the identification, assessment, and resolution of data quality issues.
- Support the use of governed referential data amongst the team, the wider data analytics community, request originators, and other stakeholders.
- Bachelors degree, relevant professional qualification or acceptable industry experience required.
- 2+ years of experience.
- Previous experience in Financial Service strongly preferred.
- Intermediate capabilities with SQL.
- Experience with Tableau or a similar visualization/BI tool.
- Experience with Snowflake highly valued.
- Ability to organize and manipulate data sets to extrapolate conclusions.
- Working knowledge and awareness of statistical techniques (regression modeling, classification, etc.).
- Knowledge of and experience with software development teams, industry best practices, regulations & compliance, and quality assurance techniques.
- Able to identify and research data anomalies (e.g. mismatched records, nulls, repeating records).
- Previous experience in Financial Services is strongly preferred
If you are interested in applying your analytical and technical concepts expertise to further your career, and you enjoy working in a collaborative, fun environment where success is rewarded, Service Credit Union is the place! Join us today! At Service Credit Union we celebrate our employees diverse backgrounds, ethnicities, gender identities, spiritual practices, abilities, and all the other traits that make us individuals. We follow the adage of treating others how we want to be treated while striving for understanding. Together, we create a unique credit union capable of serving our members needs with the same respect, empathy, and kindness we give each other.Equal Opportunity EmployerQualifications
- Data Management
- Data Quality
- Extract Transform Load (Etl)
- Data Modeling
- Data Analysis