Company: PMG GLOBAL
Location: Raleigh Durham Chapel Hill Area
Posted on: September 19
We are hiring for a Senior Software Engineer (Java). The responsibilities include
- Working closely with Product Owner, Technical Program Manager, Technical Lead, Architects, System Analysts, and Scrum-Master design, build, test, and deliver capabilities, features, and enhancements
- Providing mentoring to the FHB team of developers with specific emphasis on sound fundamental development methodology.
The Expertise You Have
- 6-9 years of development experience.
- Solid understanding of Rest concepts and developing Rest APIs using Spring Boot with Tomcat
- Strong Java 8 capabilities, lambda, streams and functional interfaces, Spring modules, including IOC, MVC(Rest), BATCH, spring boot along with other core components like oauth2 and security
- Background with Message queues. RabbitMQ is preferred.
- Experience working with versioning using GIT and/or stash.
- Knowledge or experience working with Jenkins pipeline and Maven Modules.
- Strength with SQL/PLSQL along with knowledge and experience with Unix scripting.
- Knowledge or experience working with public cloud, Azure is preferred
- Bachelors Degree (Computer Science or related fields)
Location: Durham, NC or Westlake, TX