Business Intelligence Developer (Fast track)
- Maintain, support, and enhance the business intelligence data backend, including data warehouses and data lakes.
- Build interfaces between the business intelligence systems and other college information systems to maintain a timely and accurate integration of data.
- Collaborate and work with data analysts in various departments to ensure that data meets their reporting and analysis needs.
- Provide technical guidance for design and implementation of data governance systems and policy.
- Work extensively towards SQL Server development in writing core TSQL scripts to implement complex business logics.
- Develop SSIS packages to implement complex ETL strategies as a part of business requirements for population of dimensional data structures.
- Work on creating SSAS cubes and various cube objects such as KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), calculated members, attributes hierarchies and perspectives.
- Design eye-catching reports with data from OLTP database, dimensional data structure and OLAP cubes for business reporting purposes.
- Keep abreast of new business intelligence technologies
- BS or MS of degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field is required
- At least 1 year of experience using Microsoft SQL Server Database, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS is required
- Experience with other relational databases, BI reporting and data discovery tools is preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Multiple Locations