Panorama is a fast-growing national technology company focused on radically improving education. More than 1,500 school systems serving 15 million students across all 50 states have adopted our platform to understand students' academic and social-emotional strengths and to identify those in need of additional support. School systems turn to our suite of tools to ensure that every child gets the support they need, including school climate and social-emotional learning surveys, tiered intervention planning, and professional development.
Panoramians can choose to work fully remote anywhere within the Continental United States, in-person from our Boston/San Francisco offices, or a hybrid option.
About the Role
The Panorama Education CX Strategy & Operations team is looking for a Data Analyst to join our growing team. We are a group of analytical and process-driven professionals looking to drive operational excellence and strategic decision making across Panorama's CX Organization.
Working inside the Strategy and Operations team for our Client Experience organization, the Analyst will land in a highly visible role responsible for analyzing data, gathering insights, and crafting those insights into a well-polished executive friendly narrative. This role will require an analytical professional looking to drive operational excellence and data-driven decision making across Panorama's CX organization focused on proactively mitigating churn risk and improving client outcomes. You are someone looking to make an impact, driving business decisions through data and analytics and are passionate about turning data into action, empowering decision-makers across the CX teams. You combine business acumen with analytical ability, allowing you to recommend actions that directly impact our teams' performance.
In this role, you will develop advanced reporting functionality and provide analytical insights into the performance of the CX organization and the outcomes of our clients. This is a unique position to become the subject matter expert on the data, metrics, and KPIs influencing our teams. You will partner closely with our Revenue Operations and Product teams, as well as stakeholders across Finance and Client Experience.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret a wide variety of data to identify relationships, trigger points, trends, performance differentiators, and further insights into drivers of adoption and churn. This will include mapping out our current data structures and repositories and working cross-functionally to bring data together from various locations.
- Design and/or build self-service analytical tools in partnership with global operations teams to make insights accessible to a broad range of business partners. Projects will include churn analysis, client behavior and segmentation, product level analysis, and client risk analysis.
- Develop new metrics and reporting (dashboards) that provide enhanced visibility into our business and drive action within the organization to better support our clients
- Serve as a critical input into future state analytics platforms.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the business, building relationships with renewal sales reps, client success managers, and their leaders to collect critical client insights and distill key business themes.
- Provide a regular cadence of updates and presenting the "whys" behind business outcomes, spotting trends before they become trends, and assisting timely decision making on how to best drive performance and mitigate risk.
- Provide analytical, operational, and decision-making support to Panorama's CX leadership team
- Build out advanced models analyzing key areas of risk and opportunity related to growth and retention
- Help scale our monthly and quarterly performance management and State of the Business reporting
- Become a subject matter expert on our performance metrics and SaaS business
Our Ideal Candidate has:
- 3+ years of demonstrated ability and experience in advanced data analysis, modeling and reporting, preferably with domain experience in CS/CX and retention performance analytics
- Experience of problem solving using data, and data tools including visualization and reporting tools
- Have advanced skillset using Excel for business and financial modeling; experience using data visualization software (Looker, Tableau, etc) to deliver business insights
- Have proficiency using SQL to manipulate data and further analyses; additional technical skills a plus (R, Python, etc)
- Knowledge of ETL (extract, transform, load) to support work
- Demonstrable experience of key analytic techniques inc. regression, clustering and significance testing
- Familiarity with Enterprise Sales Infrastructure, such as Salesforce.com and Renewals Management/Customer Management software (i.e. Gainsight)
- Solid understanding of SaaS and/or Enterprise Sales business model and the proven ability to perform in-depth analysis, compile and interpret results, and report and present strategies and make recommendations to management
- Able to self-manage and work independently in a fast-paced environment with dynamic requirements and priorities with strong ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities; manage time, multiple tasks, and deadlines effectively
- Detail-oriented and impact-oriented; data-driven with your work
- Excellent interpersonal skills; skilled at creating material for an executive audience; skilled at converting business requirements into consumable material
- Proactive mindset and desire to continually evolve the way we use data to drive impactful insights
- Fast-learning, humble, high growth mindset, and thrives in a fast-faced, high-growth environment
- Passionate about education and improving outcomes for students
- Committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.
Panorama excitedly hosts two in-person "all team meetings" a year. All Panoramians attend and travel/hotels are provided.
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we've seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Panorama also has a policy on maintaining a drug-free workplace.