YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY IS NOW BOARDING:
Join OTG as a Data Quality and (Digital) Compliance Product Manager now and drive a new type of hospitality. Explore career opportunities in a unique hospitality environment with some of the industry's best compensation and benefits, including PTO, Healthcare, and a competitive 401k match.
WHAT IS OTG?
OTG has revolutionized the hospitality industry by pushing the boundaries of excellence. With more than 300 in-terminal dining and retail locations across 10 airports, OTG and its 5,000+ Crewmembers serve millions of travelers each year.
By joining our team, you’ll discover endless opportunities to explore, learn and realize your greatest potential in some of the most exciting hospitality environments around. Our people drive our experiences, so we offer our crew members some of the best compensation and benefits in the industry.
We transform airport experiences. You drive it.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Data Quality and Compliance Product Manager at OTG, you will be responsible for driving project initiatives with our product team from inception through execution. In this role, you will collaborate closely with designers, software engineers, operations, and other cross-functional team members within the organization to ensure that our products are compliant, and roadmaps are well executed ensuring that we deliver high-quality products on time and within budget.
- Support our data protection and privacy compliance efforts and help to implement or enhance these solutions that monitor our applications and protect the personal data and privacy preferences of our users.
- Define a process to make sure that PII data is stored securely.
- Define the process of who can and how PII data is accessed for reporting.
- Define the process of how data is accessed for development.
- Ensure development practices are in line with privacy laws.
- Write user stories for tasks related to privacy, compliance, and securing data.
- Lead the full project life cycle for products or services covering the concept, specification, design, launch, and enhancement phases.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Work closely with engineering and QA to ensure you are always up to speed on the details of each task in projects you own.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards.
- Help manage technology outsourcing activities including RFPs, evaluating pricing, and technology solutions offerings.
- Define success metrics.
- Work with the product team to design functional specifications and make feature, resource, and timeline tradeoff decisions.
- As part of a small team, you will be focusing mostly on a product management-specific role, but this role also takes on the responsibilities of “project management” as well, responsibilities including (but not limited to) working with software engineering to define the tasks needed to complete a project, ensuring tickets are created and tasks are tracked, maintaining a roadmap, etc.
- Has worked as a product manager or analyst in retail/ hospitality/ eCommerce systems.
- Has working knowledge of GDPR/CCPA and CPRA.
- Has experience working with Structured databases like MySQL, progress.
- Familiar with processes and security technologies to protect the confidentiality of information.
- A clear understanding of the lifecycle of a product and the product management lifecycle process.
- Experience performing competitive and comparative product analysis and market research to stay on top of industry trends and best practices.
- Experience managing projects in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with Jira or other project management tools.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects while meeting aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment, including the ability to manage multiple project resources with extensive project planning and execution skills.
- Must have excellent analytical and research skills.
- High integrity, work ethic, passion, and commitment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
OTG Management LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status