ONE - Ocean Network express is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Engineer / Looker or Tableau Developer to work a Hybrid model in one of the five locations. Atlanta; GA, Boise; ID, Chicago; Il, Richmond; VA, or Rutherford, NJ.
$ 5000.00 Sign on Bonus!
ONE Ocean Network Express Is the 6th largest container carrier, who offers an expeditious and reliable network across the major trade lanes of the world.
If you are looking for the next step in your career, have experience in Business intelligence and have developed in Looker or Tableau we would like to speak to you!
As a Business intelligence Engineer, you will:
- Be designing, implementing, and supporting analytics systems and components which will be used to help solve a wide range of complex business problems, such as profit optimization and cost reduction.
- Develop and collaborate with other technical and business personnel to envision short and long term data-first insights and to build the systems and components that bring those insights into productive use.
- Design, implement, and support Looker solutions, with contribution to supporting and adjacent data systems such as BigQuery, Cognos, Collibra, Google Data Studio and more.
- Active engagement with global deployment of Looker, and conversion from Cognos.
- Develop and enhance Explores, data models, marts, and related ETL.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to meet the business needs related to reporting and data analysis.
- Organize large data sets into more efficient, manageable, and useful structures.
- Assist and support data, report, and insight migration activities related to short and long term Business Intelligence Evolution.
- Participation in next evolutions of Google Cloud Platform data lake use, including ML and AI efforts.
- Assess data integrity and manage metadata.
- Review as-is reports/data sets and migrate/transform into more effective solutions.
- Proactively research meaningful analysis, visualizations, and management presentations in support of the business units.
- Active participation in global standards and governance improvements related to data solutions and processes.
- Work variable hours and travel internationally to work with global teams and stakeholders.
- 3 plus year of Business Intelligence/ Development experience designing, implementing, and supporting analytics systems with Looker and SQL
- The ability to travel internationally in the future
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience in Analysis tool such as Google Workspace and/or Google Data Studio
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (Google Cloud Platform)/Big Query
- Agile experience