Location: Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
Posted on: July 05
Software Engineer - Privilege Access Management
Location: Hybrid from either Jersey City, NJ. Plano, TX. Columbus, OH. Tampa, FL.
Duration: 9-month Contract to Hire
The ideal candidate is a results-oriented hands-on leader who can handle many different roles such as:
- Design and develop Privilege access management solution that improve the security of Organization.
- Design Solutions that adheres with Identity governance and Administration , Access management standards.
- Work on fixing vulnerability in existing Application and infrastructure.
- Deploy and coordinate security solutions and provide level 3 support on day-to-day issues.
- Provide technical leadership, consultation and subject matter expertise to vendors, suppliers and end-users
- Provide direction for testing of new functionality
- Partnering with key stakeholders to identify the solutions that meet their needs
- Obtaining stakeholder signoff
- Facilitating implementation of new functionality through training and demonstrations
- Collaborating with business users and technology partners at all levels
- Write technical documents for production support team and act as Point of contact for new implementations
- Analyze business requirements and collaborate with cross functional teams from design through implementation and Day 2 support
- Perform POC for new integrations
- Troubleshoot production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Collaborate cross functionality with infrastructure, support, and other software engineering teams
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Privilege access management domain(Tools like HashiCorp, CYberark , Beyond trust etc).
- Hands on experience in AutoIT scripting.
- Must have strong analysis (both requirements and system) and design skills.
- Hands on experience working in security domain(network security or Application security) is desirable.
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
- Exposure to Java programming language.
- Exposure to database and streaming technologies like Kafka.
- Exposure to SIEM tools (like Qradar , Splunk)
- Understanding of DevOps and experience with automation tools such as Jenkins, JIRA, Maven, Git and Bitbucket
- Exposure to MQ, WebService concepts, REST service concepts, XML, JSON is desirable.
- 2+ years of experience in delivering solution through Agile methodology including daily participation in Agile ceremonies
- Exposure to and/or experience with LDAP, Active Directory, ADFS
- Excellent customer service attitude, communication skills (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills, skills in dealing with a diverse population.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $65.00 - $75.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jersey City, NJ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Privilege access management domain: 5 years (Required)
- HashiCorp/CYberark/Beyond trust etc: 4 years (Required)
- AutoIT scripting: 3 years (Required)
- network security or Application security: 4 years (Required)
- Exposure to Java programming language.: 2 years (Preferred)
- SIEM tools (like Qradar , Splunk): 3 years (Preferred)
- Jenkins, JIRA, Maven, Git and Bitbucket: 3 years (Preferred)
- Agile: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location