The Enterprise Intelligence Developer for Quality and Safety is primarily responsible for the design, development, and ongoing maintenance of business intelligence solutions for all areas of clinical and business operations. This position conducts needs analysis, gathers business requirements, facilitates testing, develops data extractions, interfaces, and creates detailed technical documentation of solutions developed. Position Responsibilities
- Engage with application analysts, business analysts, and report/dashboard end users to assess needs, gather and define requirements, and document solution specifications.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy business intelligence solutions (dashboards and/or reports) that adhere to department standards and best practices.
- Cultivate productive customer relationships and ensure that solutions meet customer needs and align with the overall Nemours Enterprise Intelligence strategy.
- Debug, monitor, and troubleshoot solutions and continuously evaluate solutions for optimization. Make recommendations for optimizations where appropriate.
- Collaborate with other information systems teams to Identify and troubleshoot data quality concerns.
- Coordinate with other developers on the team to build and share knowledge, ensuring cons istent delivery of information.
- Actively participate in data governance initiatives, contribute to the development of team goals, and support other developers with tasks to complete.
- Field and provide support for ad hoc data requests from the organization.
- A Bachelor's Degree or higher in computer science, MIS, or related technical field is preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in data analysis, design, and development of reporting and business intelligence solutions in a data warehouse environment. QlikView or QlikSense, SQL development experience preferred.
- EPIC or other Healthcare software experience preferred.