NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service. Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal's commitment and how we are making an impact
At NBC News Digital, our mission is to transform our customers' understanding of the world through our best-in-class journalism, insights, and helpful, informative, real-time services. Our digital and television products across NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, Today, E! and Telemundo reach millions of users worldwide, and we've got even more growth opportunities ahead. We're looking for the next great product manager to join us in that adventure, and we're hoping it's you!
As a Product Manager on the Direct-to-Consumer team, you'll own the strategy, execution and successful delivery of audience and revenue driving initiatives, developing features and insights to drive subscriber growth for CNBC's subscription products. You'll thrive making impactful decisions for a brand that customers know and trust, based on a deep understanding and ability to draw actionable insights from user data and research, and be acknowledged as the company's expert in the space.
Your passion will be to discover, develop and ship products and features that deliver both meaningful benefits to our users and strategic business growth success for our company.
Day-to-day, you'll succeed by learning which solutions are simultaneously impactful, usable, valuable, and feasible, through product discovery, clear prioritization of effort and collaborative design thinking. You'll lead, coach and motivate a dedicated, cross-functional Agile team by communicating your vision, authoring user stories, optimizing team welfare and experience, actively prioritizing the backlog, and coordinating regularly and clearly with partners, external vendors and stakeholders.
This role is based in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, but we are open to remote candidates.
* You are an experienced product manager with a proven track-record of end-to-end ownership and delivery of consumer-facing digital products
* You have relentlessly high standards and deep operational knowledge and expertise in every aspect of digital product development
* You are passionate about understanding our users, their lifecycle, and their behaviors
* You can look at data and see tactical, granular implications and big-picture insights
* You are able to integrate quantitative outputs, customer insight, and personal expertise to make well-informed decisions
* You identify the most impactful concepts and push them through a rigorous course of critical evaluation, execution, implementation, experimentation, success-or failure
* You are a strategic thinker who is able to consider challenges from multiple perspectives
* You are a strong communicator, able to articulate your point-of-view, engage in fact-based discourse, collaborate, compromise, and bridge gaps
* You are scrappy-driven, resourceful, and the natural owner of both big ideas and practical daily output. You feel most at home in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
* You are a fast and eager learner willing to take on new challenges and explore ambiguous problems
* Develop and own high-value, consumer-centric digital features and products supporting CNBC's paid subscription products
* Use qualitative and quantitative data to define requirements
* Present vision, strategy, work product, insights, and KPIs to stakeholders at every level of the organization
* Prioritize features based on user data and strategic importance
* Collaborate with other product managers, designers, and engineers to successfully deliver products to market
* Build, test, learn, and iterate. Define and carry out a/b testing to validate features
* Balance inputs from business, design, research, technology, and external teams. Create a network of cross-functional partners. Build rapport and earn trust
* Contribute to a roadmap of impact-generating digital products, features, and optimizations that prioritize customer value, business growth, and strategic opportunities
* Minimum 1+ years owning the end-to-end development lifecycle-incubating, building, delivering, and scaling digital products
* Experience developing products for the web and/or shipping apps to iOS and Android
* Experience working in an agile software development environment
* Software literacy and comfort with various product management tools such as Jira, Confluence, Adobe Analytics, and Excel
* Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
* In select work settings or where jurisdictionally mandated, must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or adhere to enhanced protocols.
* Experience with paid subscription products, payment management systems, or customer data platforms
* Experience in rapid deployment and experimentation-metrics, analytics, A/B testing, user testing, and market research
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling
and in the UK by calling
- A/B Testing
- Adobe Analytics
- Agile Methodology
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Collaborative Design