Description Job Description:
LEIDOS is currently searching for an experienced Senior EVMS Analyst / Project Control professional to support the DHMSM Program a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency.
*** This is a REMOTE role. Compensation: $135K - 145/K
The Senior EVMS Analyst / Project Control professional will work with oversight by the Project Control Manager and EVMS Lead, and will support project team members in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk. This position requires hands-on leadership in the development, maintenance, and/or tracking of Work Breakdown Structures (WBSs) and related dictionaries, the Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS), Control Accounts, Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB), change management process, work authorization process, material control, cost collection, technical performance, integrated reporting, forecasting Estimates at Completion (EACs), and implementing corrective actions.
Key responsibilities include: Setup and maintenance of projects in Deltek Cobra, processing baseline change requests (BCRs), generating IPMRs (Formats 1 – 5 and 7), maintaining contract budget baseline (CBB) log, setting up and maintaining projects in Winsight, calculating best case/most likely/worst case EACs, completing comprehensive EACs (CEACs), supporting and/or leading integrated baseline reviews (IBRs), and supporting joint surveillance reviews (JSRs) with DCMA. This individual will work independently while contributing to the team through reporting, analyzing, estimating, and auditing. Responsibilities will include preparation of written and verbal reports to program team and management regarding program performance. The successful candidate will learn LEIDOS’s EVMS and use the material as the foundation to successfully implement the system within the management framework on the program. Coordinate EVM analyses, developing processes and standards for collecting, tracking, analyzing, and disseminating cost and schedule data; performing schedule risk analyses; generating comprehensive at-completion cost estimates; and preparing formal reports and briefs. Ensure adequate processes are in place to assess contractor's EVM systems compliance so data is accurate, reliable, and timely. Develop, implement, and utilize assessment techniques to ensure EVM-related services and work products are of good quality, timely, and responsive to program needs.
- Bachelor's Degree with minimum of 8+ years of related experience, 12+ years preferred.
- US Citizen with ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance. Government contract requirement.
- Requires a broad knowledge of this field and the ability to complete difficult assignments.
- Individual must have demonstrated ability to effectively perform on EVM projects.
- Requires an understanding of cost and schedule development and controls.
- Ability to analyze problems for root cause and identify corrective actions.
- Accurate written and verbal communication skills to carry out and understand assignments, and/or convey or exchange routine information.
- Ability to work independently and as key member of a team.
- Strong background working with multiple contract types: Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Fixed Price Incentive (FPI), Fixed Price Level of Effort (FPLOE), Time and Materials (T&M), Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), and hybrid contracts. Requires strong Excel skills.
- Power Query and scheduling preferred.
- Microsoft Excel (Expert Level)
- Deltek Cobra (Advanced Level)
- Microsoft Project
Required Process Knowledge & Skills
- Earned Value Systems/Process/Tools
- Reporting (Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR)
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principals
- Knowledge of Power Query
Pay Range $90,350.00 - $139,000.00 - $187,650.00
- Change Management
- Contract Management
- Cost Modelling