Legend Brands is growing and looking for talented, career-driven individuals to help us meet our exciting growth goals in the role of Product Manager at our Burlington, WA location.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a desire to be an integral piece of a growing successful company, and the ability to work as part of a highly successful and experienced collaborative team, this may be the position for you.
The ideal candidate manages assigned product families and leads the Company's Product Development process including strategic market initiatives involving internal and external development partners.
Legend Brands is the industry leader in all facets of cleaning and restoration, we provide competitive pay and an excellent benefits package, with comprehensive medical and dental (majority of employee and dependent premiums paid), matching 401k PLUS a company-sponsored pension, generous paid time off and more!
- 4-6 years of experience working in a product management role with a BA or equivalent additional experience.
- Demonstrated Product management skills.
- Strong business acumen with an understanding of profit models.
- Attention to detail and proven organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service (internal and external) with excellent verbal and written communication.
- Set product vision, strategy, roadmap, and feature definition of new and existing products.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing teams to create the product's position in the marketplace; define go-to-market strategies, create a consistent message, and product promotions.
- Manage the entire product portfolio, time-integrated plans for product introduction, and product life cycles from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Maintain the PLM (Product Life Cycle Management) report for use in decision-making related to product development, forecasting, management review/metrics, creating promotions, and production planning.
- Key leader for managing product development projects within the project management software and defining key pillars for the Product Development team.
- Manage and develop strategic partnerships with the highest degree of teamwork.
- Maintain current, annual, and new product forecasts.
- Develop and track annual market plans.
- Provide new product information to the organization.
- Train sales associates on market information, plans, and tactics.
- Coordinate key trade events for the introduction of new products and support of current products.
- Facilitate the introduction of the product into new markets.
- Coordinate market research with Marketing. Responsible for coordinating new product research with Product Development, Marketing, and Sales.
- Develop the distribution strategy and activities with Sales.
- Coordinate with all groups/departments to ensure that the needs of the marketplace, distribution channel, and Legend Brands associates are met.
About Legend Brands:
All job offers are contingent upon satisfactory pre-employment drug test screen and background screening.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those candidates that exactly meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
Legend Brands group is the leading provider of equipment, chemicals and expert training for professional cleaning, facility maintenance, portable environmental control, smoke and fire remediation and water damage restoration.