ServiceNow - Technical Product Manager LSD (legal service delivery) Remote
Requisition #: 95861
Practice Area: Business Support Services
Location: Birmingham, AL; Bentonville, AR; Tempe, AZ; Irvine, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Sacramento, CA; San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; Santa Clara, CA; Walnut Creek, CA; Boulder, CO; Denver, CO; Hartford, CT; Stamford, CT; Washington, DC; Ft Lauderdale, FL; Jacksonville, FL; Miami, FL; Orlando, FL; Tallahassee, FL; Tampa, FL; Atlanta, GA; Des Moines, IA; Boise, ID; Chicago, IL; Lisle, IL; Indianapolis, IN; Louisville, KY; Baton Rouge, LA; Monroe, LA; New Orleans, LA; Shreveport, LA; Boston, MA; Baltimore, MD; Detroit, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Minneapolis, MN; Kansas City, MO; St Louis, MO; Jackson, MS; Charlotte, NC; Greensboro, NC; Raleigh, NC; Winston-Salem, NC; Lincoln, NE; Omaha, NE; Montvale, NJ; Short Hills, NJ; Albuquerque, NM; Las Vegas, NV; Albany, NY; Melville, NY; New York, NY; Rochester, NY; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Columbus, OH; Oklahoma City, OK; Portland, OR; Harrisburg, PA; Philadelphia, PA; Pittsburgh, PA; Providence, RI; Greenville, SC; Knoxville, TN; Memphis, TN; Nashville, TN; Austin, TX; Dallas, TX; Fort Worth, TX; Houston, TX; Richardson, TX; San Antonio, TX; Salt Lake City, UT; Alexandria, VA; Ashburn, VA; McLean, VA; Norfolk, VA; Richmond, VA; Colchester, VT; Bellevue, WA; Seattle, WA; Milwaukee, WI
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Technical Product Manager to join our Digital Nexus organization. This is a remote opportunity.
* Work with business product owners to understand roadmaps, business problems and maintain appropriate business engagement in requirements gathering, writing and communication to throughout the software development lifecycle as part of delivering to business strategy
* Ensure successful implementation and operationalization of ServiceNow solutions; ensuring the right governance and processes are followed for compliance with best practices, enterprise standards, business processes, business and functional requirements; Help identify efficient and optimal technical solutions to business problems, leveraging the ServiceNow platform, its strategy, and other SaaS and on-prem integrations
* Understand the product design, configuration, setup and deployment of ServiceNow solutions to provide necessary guidance and ServiceNow technical support to the business services for such products and solutions; Monitor, analyze, and report on product enhancements and new capabilities over their entire software development lifecycle, and manage success and evolution of the product for the business product owner; Comprehend product challenges and innovate solutions for achieving development objectives with greater efficiency
* Partner closely with Enterprise Architect, ServiceNow Platform Architect(s), ServiceNow Developers and ServiceNow company Product Management teams to identify and document technical requirements and emerging solutions; Liaise with both internal Product teams and product vendors, service providers or other external resources as required; Liaise with both customer and Agile POD Teams to ensure that the development is aligned with customer feedback
* Employ Agile techniques to keep the scope, time, and cost of the development in check; Work closely with POD teams as a subject matter expert who can answer questions raised by the technical/developer community
* Work on company-defined aspects of the Products and meet forecasted development goals; Coordinate the quality assurance and development delivery processes; Define product lifecycle success criteria for Delivery and Adoption
* Minimum five years of recent experience implementing ServiceNow enterprise solutions with expertise in production deployments working in an agile methodology environment
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience
* Ability to deliver compelling and persuasive presentations; And be able to effectively manage scope of projects and the expectation of the project
* Ability to produce clear business requirements from stakeholders, effectively prioritize requirements and make informed project tradeoffs, and map business requirements to appropriate functional/technical requirements
* Demonstrated strong organizational skills, troubleshooting and knowledge of and experience with ServiceNow
* Strong verbal/written communication, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority; Must be able to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high-performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and teamwork
KPMG complies with all local/state regulations in regards to displaying salary ranges. If required, the salary range(s) are displayed below and are specifically for those potential hires who will perform work in or reside in the location(s) listed, if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data, ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD, technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: Low: $99200 - High: $196900 (CO)
New York City Salary Range: Low: $114100 - High: $219400 (NYC)
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).
KPMG offers a range of medical insurance options to meet your needs as well as prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending accounts, and dependent day care flexible spending accounts.
Personal Time Off (PTO)
Up to 25 PTO Days per year (depending on job classification/level/years of service).
* 401(k) Capital Accumulation Plan
* Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
* Health Care Flexible Spending Account
* Mortgage Assistance Program
* [email protected]
* MetLife Legal Plan
- Technical Sales
- New Product Development
- Life Sciences
- Sales Engineering
- Account Management