Join the industry leader! KAG is North America's largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by delivering every load on time, without incident. If you want to contribute to KAG's excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Our team members help us achieve our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
Kenan Advantage Group Management Development Program:
If you are a highly motivated, high-performing individual, consider our Management Development Program (MDP). KAG's Management Development Program demonstrates our commitment to developing talent and our belief that moving talent across our businesses is fundamental to personal and professional growth. Our program features a mix of challenging work experiences within your functional area, cross-company movement, dedicated training, mentoring relationships, and interactions with leaders throughout the company. Ultimately, our Management Development Program is designed to accelerate your development as a professional--and as a potential future leader in the company.
The chance to experience multiple operating platforms.
As an MDP participant, by rotating through our different subsidiaries, you gain first-hand knowledge of the operating platforms that comprise KAG. At each leg of the journey, you build a set of professional skills and a network of colleagues that will benefit you throughout your career. Past participants of the program have moved into positions throughout our organization across the country --always with the confidence that they are well prepared to meet the challenges of a dynamic, fast-moving, and innovative organization.
There are a few characteristics that stand out in our Management Development Program candidates. See if this sounds like you.
- Demonstrate a real passion for what you do.
- Have a track record of strong academic performance and relevant work experiences.
- Perform as a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Move comfortably to a new area and assimilate quickly.
- Adapt and respond quickly to change.
- Possess strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Deliver high quality results, on time, all the time.
- Seek new challenges and business environments.
- Remain open to a variety of assignments within your function.
- Can handle periodic leadership/management responsibilities throughout the program.
- Achieved a Bachelor's Degree (accredited); OR in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and 4 years of relevant work experience.
- During the 20 week program, travel will be required approximately 50% of the time. Must be willing to relocate within an assigned geographic area at the conclusion of the training program.
- Pursue a career path in field operations.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required of associates so classified. Management retains the right to assign or reassign duties at any time. Job description is subject to change. All employees of the Company are expected to:
- Promote positive work habits including effective and timely communication, teamwork and respect for co-workers.
- Provide constructive guidance to other employees and representatives of third parties.
- Contribute to providing the highest quality of products and services to customers.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Problem Solving
- Team Working
- Self Motivation