Join the industry leader! KAG is North America's largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by delivering every load on time, without incident. If you want to contribute to KAG's excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Our team members help us achieve our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
This position is responsible for working alongside managers and acquiring delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of becoming a manager.
- Receives training and performs several duties
- Learns staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company practices
- Sets performance goals and objectives with upper management
- Monitors performance progress
- Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods and procedures
- Uses company reports to analyze sales, gross profit and inventory activity
- Evaluates work output
- Helps set policies
- Works in different department to gain perspective
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to interact effectively
- Proficient in Word and Excel and PowerPoint
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and skills required of associates so classified. Management retains the right to assign or reassign duties at any time. Job description is subject to change. All employees of the Company are expected to:
- Promote positive work habits including effective and timely communication, teamwork and respect for co-workers.
- Provide constructive guidance to other employees and representatives of third parties.
- Contribute to providing the highest quality of products and services to customers.
- Gross Profit
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Word