JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com . Control Management (CM)
maintains a strong and consistent control environment across the firm. With Control Managers appointed for each Line of Business, Function and Region, there is a comprehensive coverage and joint accountability model with the business executive that promotes early operational risk identification and assessment, effective design and evaluation of controls and sustainable solutions to mitigate operational risk.
The role will be part of the Corporate & Investment Bank CM - Product/Service Change Management Program team, which is responsible for supporting new, expanded, and modified product/service changes across the CIB . This includes the New Business Initiative Approval (NBIA) program established to provide a consistent framework to assess risks of material products/services changes before they are launched.
As a member of this team, the Control Manager will work in partnership with CIB businesses and functions on designing, implementing, and measuring the effectiveness of the Product/Service Change Management operating framework. Specific focus will be on delivering an effective program governance framework and managing enhancements to the strategic product/service change online tool. Role Responsibilities:
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Control Management Approach:
- Determining potential impacts to the product/service change operating framework based on regulatory and market driven changes
- Designing and delivering effective controls, utilizing technology tools, to ensure risks are mitigated and consistent processes are adhered to for end-to-end management of product/service changes across CIB
- Stakeholder Engagement:
- Engaging Business partners to understand new products/services and ensure initiatives can flow through program optimally
- Engaging Functional partners to ensure engagement is aligned to existing and imminent changing of expectations/needs
- Strategic Program Change:
- Developing opportunities to enhance NBIA and Product/Service Change Management experience from a process, governance, reporting, training, and technology perspective
- Partnering with NBIA team, external consultants and product/service change working group to design and implement change
- 3+ years professional work experience
- Project or program management skills, including proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to succinctly communicate complex issues
- Ability to forge strong internal relationships across a broad range of business, function, and regional teams
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; effective at critical thinking and attention to detail; Ability to work autonomously
- Knowledge of the broader financial institutions landscape and understating of products and markets in which the CIB operates is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans