The Investment Product Operations Transformation Team
partners with Business Leadership and Technology to deliver data driven strategic end to end solutions, leveraging business processing / modelling and analytical insights, promoting global process consistency and standards. We focus on evolving the organization's capabilities to move from lower to higher value-added tasks, and creating agile processes, and infrastructure that enable differentiated client experiences and outcomes.
This is an Associate role located in either Delaware, New Jersey, or Columbus. This role requires a high level of communication, organization, and critical thinking skills. A self-starter, with the ability to track and manage multiple tasks and competing priorities, is required. The applicant must be well organized, with experience in evaluating methods to assess program strengths and identify areas of improvements, produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle as well as analyze program risks. Core Responsibilities
- Manage projects and collaborate with multiple project teams within the product development lifecycle
- Partner across AWM Roadmap Owners and Technology to manage the numerous inter-dependencies and ensure successful program execution
- Provide effective, efficient, and timely information for the standard reporting cycles (monthly governance & steering groups) as well as on an ad-hoc basis.
- Scope, risk and issue management, including documenting, communicating and facilitating resolutions or mitigation plans
- Develop, initiate and manage a communication plan, including regular project status reports
- Deliver appropriate integration, training and implementation plans and activities.
- Stakeholder management and multiple project teams in the context of a single project
- Develop root cause analysis and process improvement plans
- Identify, deliver and document organizational, application and human workflows that contribute to policy and procedure updates throughout each project
- 3+ years of experience in multi-year complex program management or strategy implementation within a financial services or operations environment
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Working knowledge preferred of transformational toolsets such as Alteryx, Xceptor, Tableau, UIPath, Python, SQL or workflow technologies
- Ability to manage different complex stakeholder map including senior stakeholders in the Business (i.e Portfolio Managers, Traders, Risk Management), Technology, Operations, Legal and Compliance
- Ability to identify complex issues early and develop actionable mitigation plans
- Strong analytical skills with experience in using objective data to drive strategic recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication and the ability to concisely explain and present complex issues to senior management
- Experience working with the Agile PM methodology
- Strong interpersonal skills, comfort in working with different audiences and ability to develop effective partnerships with key business partners
- Be a team player who is easy to work with, shows commitment and dedication, and can maintain both a positive attitude and high level of performance on high demand/time-sensitive initiatives
Same Posting Description for Internal and External Candidates
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans