Modernize and add features to an existing Ruby monolith while also contributing to the design and implementation of the next version written in Golang. - 100% work from home
This Jobot Job is hosted by Charles Simmons
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $140,000 - $190,000 per year
A Bit About Us
The largest and fastest-growing peer-to-peer recreational vehicle rental platform in the world, and one of Fast Companys 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators. This platform makes boating affordable and accessible by connecting boat owners and licensed captains to pre-screened, qualified renters. Through its innovative partnership with Geico/BoatUS, this is the only peer-to-peer boat rental marketplace in the U.S. which includes insurance for owners, captains, and renters. This offers renters and owners access to the largest database of USCG certified captains, making it possible for those with no prior boating experience to enjoy spending time on the water.
Why join us?
- competitive compensation range for Senior to Principal Level ($140-190k)
- significant equity potential, shares based on current evaluation vesting over 4 years
- 100% telecommute, office environments available in North Carolina, Florida, and Washington to those that want it
- health, vision, and dental coverage with employer contribution
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for joining a rapid growth, well funded engineering department poised to triple in size over the next year to scale out their already successful platform and business model.
Technical Environment (skills needed in order of importance)
- Ruby on Rails
- RESTful web services
- AWS (EC2)
- gRPC, GraphQL
- GitLab, GitHub, CircleCI, CodeDeploy
- Docker, Terraform
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud
- Amazon Web Services