Location: Austin TX
Posted on: November 21
Want to learn more about this role and Jobot? Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!
Job detailsStarting your data analytics career? Apply today and gain excellent experience immediately!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Chris Trevino
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Easy Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $30 - $38 per hourA Bit About Us
NOTE We are not accepting C2C candidates for this role at this time.
Based in San Francisco, CA our client is revolutionizing the way work and commerce is done and are a pioneer of the sharing economy. Think AirBnB + Skurt + Postmates but for every day challenges and problems. Do you want your own personal assistant in your pocket? You got it! our client has been around for over 10 years, have grown to 50+ cities across the United States, to 4 different countries, and have made partnerships with some of the biggest brands in the world.
If you are collaborative, pragmatic, and passionate about what technology can do to make every day life a little easier, then please read on...
Why join us?
- Surround yourself with some of the most talented peers and leaders in the industry!
- Extremely Competitive Compensation Package!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Time Off!
- Commuter Benefits!
- Free Lunch, Learning and Development Opportunities, Career Development Training, and More!
We are seeking a passionate, detail-oriented Contract Junior Data Analyst to join our fast-paced sales team. As a part of our team, you will be responsible for analyzing complex data sets, developing insights, and creating data visualizations to help drive our sales strategy. This role requires a deep understanding of SQL, Looker, Lookml, Python, Numpy, and Pandas. The ideal candidate must have a strong analytical mindset and a knack for transforming raw data into actionable insights.Responsibilities
- Utilize SQL, Looker, and Lookml to extract, analyze, and interpret data from various sources.
- Develop and maintain dashboards, reports, and data models using Looker to support decision-making processes.
- Use Python, Numpy, and Pandas for data manipulation and analysis.
- Present complex data in a clear and concise manner through data visualization.
- Conduct regular data audits to ensure data integrity and quality.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends and advancements in data analysis.
- Assist in developing and implementing data analytics strategies that align with our business goals.
- Identify opportunities for sales process optimization, process redesign, or development of new process/policies.
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field OR 2+ years of experience in a data analyst role.
- Proficient in SQL, Looker, Lookml, Python, Numpy, and Pandas.
- Solid understanding of sales KPIs and how to track them.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent data visualization skills and experience using data visualization tools.
- Ability to communicate complex data in a simple, actionable way.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think critically.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present data-driven insights to non-technical stakeholders.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Easy Apply" button.Want to learn more about this role and Jobot?
Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!