This position is for a CPQ business analyst to gather requirements and complete salesforce configuration. The position does not qualify for overtime.
Summary of position:
The Salesforce CPQ Analyst will be a key contributor to the ongoing development of our salesforce.com landscape of multiple SFDC instances. The CPQ Analyst will work as part of the Scrum team including functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to design, configure, test and deploy SFDC solutions in support of business processes. The Analyst will be responsible requirements gathering and CPQ configuration as part of the scrum team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- CPQ configuration and operational ownership for ongoing releases.
- Work as part of the scrum team.
- Work with IT and business process owners to understand the need and determine the optimal way to enable new functionality and data requests.
- Work closely with CRM solution architect and operations team members.
- Ensure testing and documentation are created or updated in accordance with SLC standards.
- Effectively communicate and maintain productive relationships with business users, peers, and fellow development/product team members, including infrastructure architects and engineers, business analysts, information security practitioners, project managers, and senior management.
- Promote a continuous improvement culture and environment that encourages cooperation, open communication, teamwork and knowledge sharing.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Two+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com CPQ Analyst
- Saleforce.com CPQ Specialist preferred.
- Full software life cycle management on the Salesforce.com platform– administer and configure
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build objects, formula fields, flows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $50.00 - $60.00 per hour
- Salesforce.com CPQ Analyst: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location