ROLE DESCRIPTION:The Gourley Agency
is seeking an organized and efficient specialist to fulfill administrative duties and support insurance agents in gaining and keeping customers. As an account Manager with our agency, your attention to detail, dedication to client relations, and sales-mindedness equip you for this versatile position. Your contributions as a motivated professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment pave an entryway for growing your career and expanding your income.
We look forward to incorporating your energy and marketing perspective into our team as we build success together.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Use exemplary communication to efficiently meet the needs of customers while promoting the development of our business.
- Dedicated to customer service
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
Able to obtain Property and Casualty License
- Able to obtain a Life/Health License
- Able to achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Interested in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Health benefits
- Profit sharing
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office