Company: Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd.
Location: San Diego, California, United States
Posted on: July 03
Job Location: San Diego, California Job Code: 14773756
Imagine One Technology & Management is currently seeking two Integrated Project Team (IPTD) Facilitators
“contingent” on award of the associated work to the Imagine One Team. These positions support the US Navy; one Facilitator will be located in Norfolk, Virginia and one Facilitator will be located in San Diego, California. Experience Requirements:
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience with Navy Surface Ship Repair and Modernization.
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience with Regional Maintenance Center (RMC) Project Team Roles and Responsibilities.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience instructing or facilitating.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience gained because of in-depth experience and specialized knowledge in RMC Operations.
- Desired: Bachelor’s degree
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee-Owned Business ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2018, ISO 27001:2013 CMMI Development Level 3 Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Secret Clearance
- Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now! Join Our Talent Network!
San Diego, CA