Company: Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd.
Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States
Posted on: August 09
Job Location: Charleston, South Carolina Job Code: 15559829
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd. is currently seeking a Data Scientist II
to support a large United States Marine Corps (USMC) effort within Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC) Atlantic in Charleston, South Carolina. We invite you to apply to this contingent
job opportunity and consider a role on our team.
- Three (3) years of notable experience with software integration or testing, including analyzing and implementing test plans and scripts.
- Frequent scripting language use, such as Python and R and using packages commonly used in data science applications or advanced analytics.
- Notable experience with data science, data mining, statistics, or graph algorithms to support analytics objectives.
- Applying Structured Query Language (SQL), Non Structured Query Language (NoSQL), Application Program Interface (API) Building, Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) pipelines, Web Application Servers, or Search Index.
- Using programming languages and products such as Jupyter Notebook, Pandas, Numpy, Requests, or Antigravity.
- Applying complex mathematical and statistical concepts; experience applying statistical and operations research methods and tools.
- Employing spreadsheets for data manipulation and visualization.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Current industry certification
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee-Owned Business ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2018, ISO 27001:2013 CMMI Development Level 3 Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply
- U.S. Citizenship
- Candidate must have or be eligible for a SECRET clearance
- Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).