How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
As a Workforce Management (WFM) Staffing & Reporting Analyst, you will utilize workforce management tools and best practices to provide tactical support and effective staff planning to deliver the appropriate level of service to patients within the Patient Access Center (PAC) environment. In addition, you will also help drive critical business decisions by analyzing metrics and designing reports. You must have a clear and working understanding of the inter-relationships between capacity planning, forecasting, staffing, scheduling and all issues that impact the Patient Access Center¿s service levels and take actions to resolve or reduce the impact. Perform operational and oversight responsibilities as required to ensure all SLAs are met. Evaluate facts surrounding schedule adherence, scheduling and workforce management functions including operational situations which can impact productivity such as tool or system outages. Address a wide range of problem-solving situations that require immediate real time intervention.
This position is hybrid. Can work remotely 3-4 days per week and the other day in the Neptune office. Must be able to come in the office other days if necessary.
A day in the life of a Contact Center, Workforce Management Analyst at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Monitor and react to Service level alerts by managing and performing recovery actions to ensure a high level of service for internal and vendor partners.
- Forecast and plan with a high degree of accuracy: interval, daily and monthly, quarterly call volumes, handle times, and SLAs.
- Create, modify and maintain forecast models that accurately predict events given changes in various operating assumptions.
- Determine proper shift coverage by adjusting center resources to accommodate changes in call volume/service activity or resource availability.
- Prepare monthly, weekly, and ad hoc reports as necessary including key business metrics reports, performance reports, and dashboards with consistency and accuracy.
- Optimize weekly schedule, including breaks, lunches, offline activities, based upon forecasted contact volume and handle times.
- Utilize WFM tools to determine staff requirements for internal and outsourced vendors.
- Create and continually improve scheduling, analytics, reporting, performance including service level, Average Speed
- Answer, adherence, productivity and shrinkage, real-time management and forecasting tools and capabilities.
- Approve/Deny schedule time off and overtime based upon the active forecast and intraday.
- Monitor real-time adherence and call statistics and communicate with supervisors to ensure on-phone and off-phone activity is managed efficiently throughout the day.
- Provide real-time escalation, recovery, and restore capabilities for any failure of service.
- Continuously review existing processes and research new ones for possible automation improvements or enhancements.
- Manage business activities such as root cause analysis, staff skill and profile management.
- Perform various ad hoc analyses; formulate conclusions and present to management. (i.e call volume allocations across internal and external partners).
- Maintain correct schedule information, including FMLA, days off/vacations, team meetings.
- Ensure schedule integrity by maintaining accurate agent information including multiple status levels; hours available to work.
- Provide feedback to the management team regarding agent scheduling concerns.
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- Adheres to HMH Organizational competencies and standards of behavior.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor's degree and/or 5 years of experience in a high-volume, multi-skilled and multi-site Contact Center Workforce Management Analyst position..
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills are required to interact effectively with all levels of staff, as well as external vendors and/or customers.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple priorities in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Operations management skills and proven ability to identify, collect and analyze operations performance data and other related data to improve performance.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State and local laws and regulations, HMH Compliance Program, Standards of Conduct, as well as other policies in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behavior.
- Understands and adheres to confidentiality requirements in relation to team member information.
- Problem solving skills, ability to approach problems logically and troubleshoot.
- Time management skills, ability to multitask, prioritizing to accomplish multiple tasks with multiple deadlines.
- Supports and participates in a collaborative team-oriented environment.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with an eye for detail.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Degree in statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, engineering, or closely related concentration
- Proven expertise with Cisco Calabrio and CUIC Reporting platform.
- Proficient in Google Workspace (Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Slides, Drive, Data Studio).
- Knowledge of SQL and Google BigQuery.
- Experience with extensive call center telephony systems, including IVR, CRM, WFM, speech analytics, call recording, etc.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
- Applied Mathematics
- Attention To Detail
- Business Management
- Capacity Planning