Our cross discipline team holds degrees in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, Physics, and Statistics. We share ideas and collaborate to maximize our differing experiences and backgrounds. Our team finds inspiration everywhere, including academia and parallel industries, sparking our next great ideas to find the optimal trading opportunities empowered by innovative technologies and research methodologies in a rapidly changing and highly competitive global financial market. You Will:
As a member of the Core Engineering team, you will work closely with other engineers, researchers and traders across the firm to understand, design, and implement scalable, reliable and efficient technical solutions, leveraging ultra low-latency C++ code that our market business and trading activities rely on. Requirements:
- You have 4+ years of experience writing highly performant C++ code in direct market access trading systems with real time market data feed handlers and exchange order gateways.
- You understand software development at the network level and have a deep understanding of protocol tradeoffs.
- You refer to the Intel architecture manuals to seek out low-level optimizations.
- You have a strong command over multicore architecture and programming.
- You understand how memory is laid out, and can easily design cache-friendly structures.
- You have a strong command over data structures and algorithms.
- You communicate technical ideas with ease and always look to collaborate to deliver high quality products.
- You have a Bachelors or Advanced Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- Algorithmic Trading
- C++ (Programming Language)
- Computer Engineering
- Data Structures