Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required:
Project Scheduler – Program Management
The Capability Management Project Scheduling position provides services in support of the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM). You will support the creation and publication of technical documentations and manuals. You will support NETCOM in collection and interpretation of technical data or information and coordination of layouts for publication to Army Enterprise programs at various life cycle stages. We are looking to hire a full-time Capability Management Project Scheduler to support our IT services contract located at Fort Huachuca, AZ.
Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned project or tasks.
- In-depth understanding of the task order requirements, their responsibilities, and the ability, knowledge, experience, and skills to carry-out those requirements and responsibilities
- Current understanding of Army Enterprise LWN capabilities, tools, procedures, and operational constructs
- DoD and Army Cybersecurity Policy, including DoD Instruction 8500.01, Cybersecurity, Army Regulation (AR) 25-2 Information Assurance and AR 25-1 Army Information Technology.
- Understanding of Change Management
- Microsoft Office® 2007 or higher editions
- MS Word—Power User
- MS Excel—Power User
- MS PowerPoint —User
- MS Outlook—User
- MS Project— User
- DoD and DA technical documentation development, parlance, and regulatory guidance.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Visio
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, interpersonal relationship skills, demonstrate the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- DoD 8570.1-M Certification: IAM I
- Computing Environment Certification, ITIL® Foundation Certification.
- Clearance: Secret
- 5 – 8 years of experience in information technology field
• BA/BS or equivalent experience
• DoD 8570.1-M Certification: IAM I
• Computing Environment Certification, ITIL® Foundation Certification.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Less than 10%
USA AZ Fort Huachuca
Additional Work Locations:
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
- Change Management
- It Service Management
- Information Assurance