Location: Cool Springs TN
Posted on: November 21
Pay Rate TypeJob Description:
Flexential is looking for a Data Center Specialist, Sales to join our dynamic team. This individual will present and sell Flexential colocation products and services to prospective customers in select data centers, as a key part of the companys business strategy. The DCS will be responsible for prospecting into his/her defined territory, qualifying opportunities, designing solutions to help solve business problems, pricing, negotiating, and closing business. Lastly, the DCS will be responsible for providing input to the business regarding prospects needs and market/competitive trends.Key Responsibilities And Essential Job Functions
- Promotes the companys colocation product and services to prospective customers.
- Generates leads and develops new sales within a region for targeted data centers.
- Maintains sales activity to continue filling the forecast pipeline.
- Closes sales in accordance with assigned monthly quotas.
- Facilitates the entire sales process from lead generation to deal close.
- Coordinates the utilization of Subject Matter Experts in support of the sales process.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to manage and document the sales process for identified opportunities.
- Manage the contracting process for Flexential Master Service Agreements
- Conduct voice, video and face-to-face meetings with business prospects.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with networking partners including new and existing channel partners.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Sales Leadership.
- Experience in managing the sales process with both C-suite and departmental level staff.
- History of success in a team selling environment utilizing Subject Matter Experts.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Salesforce.com experience to manage the entire sales process from start to finish.
- Self-starter & motivated with the ability to adapt to an evolving marketplace.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, Word and contact management software.
- Must win attitude.
Benefits of working at Flexential:
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent combination of related experience
- Minimum 4 years successful acquisition sales experience. Concentration in technology sector preferred.
- Medical, Telehealth, Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Accounts (HAS) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Life and AD&D
- Short Term and Long-Term disability
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Leave of Absence
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Rewards and Recognition Program
Benefits are subject to change at the Companys discretion.Base Pay Range
: Annualized salary range offered for this position is estimated to be $62,000 - $85,000.
However, the actual pay range depends on each candidates experience, location, and qualifications.Variable Pay
: Discretionary annual bonus, based on personal and company performance.EEO Statement:
Flexential is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.